Doodles

Billybird

Hi Precious. Thought I may as well start a new topic whilst I'm here. No LOTR business yet but can you sponsor Rhys? He's walking for the NSPCC. Best just to sponsor an over all amount as he could do a lot of miles/laps!

If anybody else is taking a sneaky look, welcome and can you help (Rhys is my 11 year old son, Minimagorn at the last Collectormania!?)

Loves and Hugs July. xxx

Hey Leggy. £50? That's very generous of you my sweet. Thankies from Rhys. Will phone later.

Hi Doods. Yes. Saturday is fine. Sponsored walk tomorrow - I'll put down £1. Many thanks and see you at the weekend. Will you be over Friday/Sat or Sat/Sun? Hugses. xxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys. Its me here and speaking from across the sea. I keep having phone trouble so sorry i havent been in touch much. Its very quiet on here and i hope one of you comes on and passes the message on to july that im still around and will be back home in two weeks i hope. If your there July, are you going out tomorrow or was it next week? Ill still try to phone so take care, enjoy your day out and heres love to you both. Ill be in touch in two weeks if not before. xxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Hi Babes. Sorry, been really busy these last two weeks - nassty 3,000 word essay to get out for yesterday. Still, gone now thankfully but next one in eight weeks. Missing you. 'specially when I had no-one to talk over my essay with. You'll find a hundred messages on your phone when you get it back! Oops. I hope you're about when I have to do my dissertation - not long to go now. So hope all is well in the US of A and you're about meeting mates and having fun. Love and miss you loads etc. LAKTU. xxxxxxx :firedevil::thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Doodles. Hope that you are well. I need your help if you are willing. We had a discussion some days ago and I said something stupid, I havent heard from her since. I know I am a complete pig and all that but I need to say I am sorry. Can you tell her from me. She wont answer my texts or phones. Sorry to use the forum in such a way but I am at my wits end. My love to you and as always, yours. xxx

I just read that and it makes no sense to me at all but I guess you know who I mean? Love. xx

• 1 month later...

Hey Doods. Help! Having phone problems. Been trying to get you on your new number but keep getting strange lady with son called Jack instead. Hmm. But I'm a little confused over the '44' bit at the beginning of your number. I know I had to do something with it but obviously I'm doing it wrong. Can you please ring or text with the right number without the '44' bit? Hope you get this soon as I'm free all next week. See you soon. Sean and Jedi Hugs. xxxxx