Hotel Room Prices for RingCon

showmasters

Hmmm, when I tried to book a room online, I put it in the 'promotion codes' bit thingy, but as it told me no rooms we available I ended up ringing the reservation hotline anyway.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another show will have a special rate at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel where the event in being held. The rates and a codenumber which will need to be used to access this special rate will be announced here in the next couple of days.

ANY IDEA WHAT DAY

The code has been posted in this thread somewhere..just read through the posts by Showmasters and you will find it, (I can't remember it off the top of my head).

Then just call the hotel on the number provided and book.

BTW: there is also a pinned thread at the top of this forum called something like "there are hotel rooms available"..all the info is in there too.

Edited by Strider

• Showmasters Admin

another show will have a special rate at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel where the event in being held. The rates and a codenumber which will need to be used to access this special rate will be announced here in the next couple of days.

ANY IDEA WHAT DAY

As Strider has said read >>THIS THREAD<<. The code is available NOW. And is good for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday over the weekend of the show.