Hotel Room Prices for RingCon

showmasters

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good news:)

Fantastic - now to see how many people we can bundle in a room!!!

L x x

Good idea. I'm always willing to share a room with some people so if anyone is searching, contact me!

(not 100% sure yet if i'd make it, but it's like i said a good option of sharing with several people)

That is good news:)

Fantastic - now to see how many people we can bundle in a room!!!

L x x

Good idea. I'm always willing to share a room with some people so if anyone is searching, contact me!

(not 100% sure yet if i'd make it, but it's like i said a good option of sharing with several people)

Great...the hotel prices are what I'm waiting for!

Hope there's a good deal for single occupants!

:firedevil:

another show will have a special rate at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel where the event in being held. The rates and a codenumber which will need to be used to access this special rate will be announced here in the next couple of days.

I only hope there'll be single rooms available too....:D

Just ordered our Gold tickets :gorgeous: .....joining the queue for hotel booking code!

Just a thought - will there be a meal package available as in Fulda? (I know Gold tickets get the Saturday banquet but folks need to eat the rest of the time.....)

Edited by Voronwe

SM were at Autographica last week end - maybe leave them some time to get home first? :wub:

Besides, with a huge event like this (and with a special rate negotiated with the hotel) you can be sure that the hotel will have blocked the majority of the rooms for the convention anyway. The Radisson has done this for other events, too. So there is no need to hurry.

Thanks for the reassurance.

We were going to book the hotel this week end. But I know we can wait. Although I'm not sure I can wait too long. I worry about these details!

Edited by Elwyn

Hey Guys,

SM will get those discount codes to us soon I'm sure. They are probably doing some hard negotiations with the hotel to get us a good discount. We're all in the same boat here (as I can't imagine many of us can afford to book rooms at the Radisson without a discount!!!! LOL) so it's not like the place is going to be fully booked before we get the discount codes. Anyway, as it is at Heathrow, there will be lots of hotels in the vicinity which may offer a cheaper alternative (and also quieter!!) for everyone who is on a limited budget.

Rosie xx

Thankyou,

But on Feb 20th they did say in the next couple of days!

The cheaper hotels is a good idea. But I have my heart set on being in the Radisson with all the fun. I would be dissapointed if I had to go to another hotel.

But Thank you for the reassurance

Jo

Hey Guys,

SM will get those discount codes to us soon I'm sure. They are probably doing some hard negotiations with the hotel to get us a good discount. We're all in the same boat here (as I can't imagine many of us can afford to book rooms at the Radisson without a discount!!!! LOL) so it's not like the place is going to be fully booked before we get the discount codes. Anyway, as it is at Heathrow, there will be lots of hotels in the vicinity which may offer a cheaper alternative (and also quieter!!) for everyone who is on a limited budget.

Rosie xx

Nice of you to stick up for them Rosie but it's been a long wait and I can understand why people are getting upset.

People need to plan.

Hey Guys,

Rosie xx

Nice of you to stick up for them Rosie but it's been a long wait and I can understand why people are getting upset.

People need to plan.

Absolutely spot-on, hobbitlover. :WAVE: Yeah, we do appreciate that there's a lot of behind-the-scenes negotation going on, but even though the con's still some time away for those of us who need to do some very long-term planning, it would be great to have a bit more info as soon as SM can let us have it! :D:YAHOO:

Edited by yeltz-lass

Can I just say I totally agree with you guys!!

SM you were quick enough to take my £700 for tickets but you really are taking your sweet time announcing hotel details! It's almost a month now since you said you'd announce hotel prices "in the next few days"!

Personally I think that SM at least owe us an explanation about what's going on and perhaps a realistic date for announcing hotel prices?

I appreciate that you want to stick up for them Rosie but this is no way to conduct a buisness! SM shouldn't promise something unless they can deliver it!

Come on SM be a responsible buisness and let us know what's happening??????? :thumbup:

Yes...come on! I'm starting to get just a teeeny bit cross now!!!!!

They haven't replied to my e-mails and neither has the Radisson!

:o

:blink: I'm getting a bit anxious too!

What a pity showmasters did not follow the German another show model and include hotel booking with the regisration - so much easier :crying: