RingCon tickets to go on sale tonight

showmasters

I think another show is about three days. But we can only buy tickets for two days ? :YAHOO:

I hope this all is going right...

OH NOOO!!! I don't have a credid card. Is there no other way to pay ???

Edited by Seremela

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have confirmation how many silver passes there will be. This has all happened quite suddenly, I thought it would be another good couple of months before they even thought about going on sale, but all of a sudden they went on sale!! I will not be able to buy mine for a while yet, and even then will want to wait until there is a guest I really want to meet, but i don't wanna not have the option in a few months. Can we have some idea of numbers please? Its the silver pass I am interested in, but I would like to know how many there will be. Thanks

Just a quick question, sorry if its been asked I have tried looking through the other topics first. if we bought the silver ticket are we gonna be able to buy tickets for the banquet seperately or do you only get to go to that if you buy a gold ticket? I have to say was a little suprised how quickly the tickets have gone on sale. I was hoping for some time to save up esp as I go on holiday in 2 weeks can't afford it now :YAHOO:

Just a quick question, sorry if its been asked I have tried looking through the other topics first. if we bought the silver ticket are we gonna be able to buy tickets for the banquet seperately or do you only get to go to that if you buy a gold ticket? I have to say was a little suprised how quickly the tickets have gone on sale. I was hoping for some time to save up esp as I go on holiday in 2 weeks can't afford it now :YAHOO:

That's from the "how much is it going to cost thread"

peopel that want to buy a regular pass but want buy ,photo ops,autographs,or the saturday banquet, will be able to as long as thea do not run out

Yeah Aragorns Princess that is my thoughts exactly. I was very surprised, and a bit miffed that they have gone on sale so quickly. I want a silver pass, as its autographs that I mainly want - so that would probably be the best value. I have to save up but also I want to wait a while to see why else star wise is going, but then on the other hand I don't want to miss out. 250 silver passes is alot less than I expected, but then I have never done a Con like this before, so don't really know how it works :YAHOO:

I will go no matter what the line up, having been to another show in germany even a lesser known cast list can make for a fantastic weekend. When I went the top guest was john noble and craig parker (billy was only there for a couple of hours on the last day) but we had the best weekend ever with thomas robins,jarl benzon and royd tolkien to name just a few. the atmosphere at something like this is nothing like what you see at a CM event. Almost every attendee in germany was in costume where as here there are very few of us lotr cosplayers. I love it and can't wait for november. I'd love the photos and the autos but I would love to go to the banqet and be on the other side...seeing as its something I organise myself everyday in the hotel I work in! though not lotr themed banquets...i'd be in my element!!!

Yeltzy and I are in! :YAHOO:

We've gone for Silver as the Gold is a leeeeeeeeeeeetle bit too expensive for us!

Rosie xxx

Having seen how much rooms cost at the Radisson, I wish we'd gone for the £70 option now!!! :angel::P

How much do the rooms cost?

...and that's exactly why I got my tickets early too, no matter who is going, you can't go wrong if you love LotR :P

See I want to go but unless there is a guest there I want then I won't spend all that money. I know this is quite controversial but I go for autographs. Of course I want to experience a Lord of the Rings Con, but my primary motivation would be to meet the guests :angel:

i'm wondering how soon these tickets get sold out?

Because I don't think that I can afford paying right now!!!

same here

with all respect SM this event is over half a year from now , dont know about the rest of the ppl here but i need more time , i need to know what other guests are going to come ( aledy meet Andy .S )

what are the chanses you'l have a back up hottel near by ?

What if you can only go for one day? do you only have £75 tickets? :D And WHERE IS IT GOING TO BE HELD???????????? Plus I am REALLY confused about the extra stuff like the banquet - do you need a separate ticket as well as the £75 one?????? Sorry if its been answered but I am in a rush at the mo and this took me by surprise. :YAHOO:

Edited by sami

What if you can only go for one day? do you only have £75 tickets? :D And WHERE IS IT GOING TO BE HELD???????????? Plus I am REALLY confused about the extra stuff like the banquet - do you need a separate ticket as well as the £75 one?????? Sorry if its been answered but I am in a rush at the mo and this took me by surprise. :YAHOO:

Not sure about day tix but i am assuming there may be some.

Its taking place in the Radisson Edwardian Hotel at Heathrow and if u get the £75 ticket u have to pay extra for the banquet and autos and suchlike

Edited by menmeryiset

Showmasters,

If the single day tickets go up for sale then to get photos with the guests won't we still have to buy the tickets before the event? Will these be for sale in the shop too? I'm really worried if I can't afford even the silver ticket then if I get a single day ticket, all the gold pass members will take up all the photo time and there'll be no time for everyone who buys tickets later.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm really worried if I can't afford even the silver ticket then if I get a single day ticket, all the gold pass members will take up all the photo time and there'll be no time for everyone who buys tickets later.

As SM said in their first post. Regular ticket holders will be able to buy photo, autos and banquet tickets if any are still available. The photo seesions will not be completely taken up by the gold pass holders. There are only 100 of them and there are likely to be around 400 tickets for each photo shoot (at least that's the usual at other SM events).

Edited by Too Tall

I have done conventions like this loads and I will be AMAZED if regular tickets holders do not get the chance of getting photos and autos from the guests invited! :YAHOO:

Does anyone know how many tickets IN TOTAL (GOLD. SILVER and REGULAR) are going on sale - normally these events hold about 600-900 people for the entire weekend.

I am hoping that they have daily passes - aka an event in May!! - hee hee can't wait!!! as I don't think I can afford the full weekend - damn, getting married is such a pain!!! :YAHOO:

Anyway - this event sounds amazing - thanks SM's

Lisa

• Showmasters Admin

Does anyone know how many tickets IN TOTAL (GOLD. SILVER and REGULAR) are going on sale - normally these events hold about 600-900 people for the entire weekend.

From >>THIS THREAD<<

Tickets will be limited to just 900 attendees

It looks like it'll be 100 gold, 250 silver, 550 regular.