WHO DO YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH AT RINGCON UK?

showmasters

Who do you want to "hang out" with at RingCon UK?  

289 members have voted

1. 1. First choice...

• Elijah Wood ... Frodo Baggins
    • Viggo Mortensen ... Aragorn
    • Billy Boyd ... Peregrin 'Pippin' Took
    • Liv Tyler ... Arwen
    • Ian McKellen ... Gandalf the Grey
    • Hugo Weaving ... Elrond
    • Dominic Monaghan ... Merry
    • Ian Holm ... Bilbo Baggins
    • Christopher Lee ... Saruman
    • Sean Astin ... Sam Gamgee
    • Sean Bean ... Boromir
    • Cate Blanchett ... Galadriel 
    • Orlando Bloom ... Legolas Greenleaf
  2. 2. Second Choice...

• Craig Parker ... Haldir
    • Bernard Hill ... Theoden
    • Lawrence Makoare ... Lurtz
    • Andy Serkis ... Gollum
    • Brad Dourif ... Grima Wormtongue
    • Harry Sinclair ... Isildur
    • John Noble ... Denethor
    • Karl Urban ... Eomer
    • John Rhys-Davies ... Gimli
    • Thomas Robins ... Deagol
    • Miranda Otto ... Eowyn
    • Sala Baker ... Sauron
    • David Wenham ... Faramir
  3. 3. Third choice...

• Noel Appleby ... Everard Proudfoot
    • Mark Ferguson ... Gil-Galad
    • Sarah McLeod ... Rosie Cotton
    • Stephen Ure ... Gorbag
    • Noel Appleby ... Everard Proudfoot
    • Paul Norell ... King of the Dead
    • Brent McIntyre ... Witch-King
    • Marton Csokas ... Celeborn  
    • Jed Brophy ... Sharku/Snaga
    • Nathaniel Lees ... Uglúk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO SORRY VIGGO NOO >< ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESS =P WIIIIIIIIN ELIJAH!!!! HE IS ADORABLE AND THE BEST!!!! :WAVE: NO ELIJAH WOOD WINNN BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST!!!!¬¬**

Seems that the only person you want is Elijah. Maybe you should ask Showmasters for an Elijah Event :lol

Yes, he's great, met him twice and have been a fan for years but there's sooooo many other WONDERFUL actors that have been in LOTR that I want to see at another show.

yeah I want Elijah to come too, but you are acting a bit childish you know.

No need to write in this weird way.. and you repeat it a thousand times.

Can we get any clues on how the contacts with the other actors is going? (about who is concidering on coming etc.)

Or do we have to wait patiently :blush:

• Moderators

Can we get any clues on how the contacts with the other actors is going? (about who is concidering on coming etc.)

I'd of thought we'd have to wait patiently :blush:

Damn :blush: hehe (well, I can try you know ;) )

Something seriously wrong with the world when Ian Holm gets less than 10 votes and Elijah Wood gets over 50. ;)

It was because he won a poll last year that he was brought to an event

I wouldn't worry to much about how far Elijah has gone up in the vote, showmasters posted earlier that there seems to be a few people who have joined specifically to vote..............

Slacker, Lostiegirl 85 isn't english, and maybe she doesn't realise that her posts come over as you have interpreted them :blush: . She's already been trashed once and I felt uncomfortable reading it. It's ok to get excited about someone when you've met them, it's like a dream come true to some people and they cherish that moment for a long time. Maybe Lotsie would like to make her own memories to match some of us who have been fortunate enough to have quite a few dreams already?? Go easy on her, I'm not slating you or anythiing like that, just give her a bit of slack. After all, when I post on the German another show board I have to write in English as they would get very frustrated with me and my very poor German lol, so at least she's writing in English :blush:

Oh a lighter note, I am really interested to see who Showmasters announce next - Andy is already on the list and he wasn't even top of his group..........**holds her breathe for quite a while**

Lisa x

Edited by BrandinsChick

Oh dear...you really know how to give us tough choices don't you SM?

I made my votes, although I could quite easily make my picks from the first choice list alone..there are so many people on their that I haven't met yet :blush:

I voted Orlando Bloom, (obvious reason is that this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet him now he is a big movie star :)), John Noble, as I haven't met him, and Sarah McLeod, again, haven't met her yet.

I would also love to meet, Viggo, Ian McKellen, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Sean Bean...gosh..the list is endless, but TBH, I would be thrilled with any of the guests that haven't signed before, and hope also Alan Lee and John Howe can be included....I don't ask for much :blush:

Edited by Strider

I didn't mean to be rude BrandinsChick, but maybe I was a bit to hard on Lostiegirl.

So i'm sorry for that, it's just that I hope that Elijah comes but i got a bit scared that with the overreacting that chance would get wasted lol. I know, it's silly.

This is all very exciting - I cannot wait to see what guests SM pull out the bag for this event.

My top 5 would be - Dom, Viggo, Orlando, Sean Bean and Ian H - Oh and I have only ever met Orli out of those but at a premiere for seconds!

Lisa :)

I voted Viggo, but I'd love to meet everyone on that bit of the list, even the ones I've met before like Elijah (who I got to see while working on his film last week), Billy and Sean A.

Yeah me too, I wanna meet everyone. Liv Tyler, Dominic Monaghan, Viggo Mortensen would be right at the very top of that list, but I would love to meet everyone on that list! You can never see Elijah too much either!! (he is always bound to be very popular at these events) and I would love to meet Sean again! :YAHOO:

What an utterly IMPOSSIBLE task! :YAHOO: I just can't choose between my lovely, lovely LOTR people :lol: ...I want them ALL, please!! I know you'll do your best to get as many as you can, anyway..... I have voted but , just because I've voted for one doesn't mean I don't want some , if not all, the others just as much! As many as possible, PLEEEEASE! Thanks Jason! :lol:

• Moderators

Something seriously wrong with the world when Ian Holm gets less than 10 votes and Elijah Wood gets over 50. :(

It was because he won a poll last year that he was brought to an event

I wouldn't worry too much! :D They don't purely go on poll votes etc, and they're more than aware of demand for certain guests, though of course it doesn't hurt to ask forum members - just remember there's only a small percentage of attendees actually on here.

heya showmasters, does this whole elijah voting thing mean that he has got way less than 58 votes? :YAHOO: probally does :dance: this is ashame coz i got really excited about him having the most votes :dance: but i suppose its not the guest with the most votes who is most likely to come as there are more than 2 guests :D so i suppose its the guests who have the most votes who will be most likely to attend the event if they can...am i right? if you get what i mean :( xx

Edited by I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA

• Moderators

heya showmasters, does this whole elijah voting thing mean that he has got way less than 58 votes? :dance: probally does :dance: this is ashame coz i got really excited about him having the most votes :dance: but i suppose its not the guest with the most votes who is most likely to come as there are more than 2 guests :D so i suppose its the guests who have the most votes who will be most likely to attend the event if they can...am i right? if you get what i mean :( xx

I wouldn't read too much into it at all.

There's 6865 or so members on this forum. Even that represents a small percentage of those who actually attend events.

Then there's 'apparently' less than 150 votes placed on the poll.

They're really not going to base their guest list on such a small response. Sure, it's nice to do a poll and just see what some people think, but no business is going to run a convention based on these results :YAHOO: