Which guests do you want to meet at RING CON UK

showmasters

Jason, realistically Viggo, Hugo Weaving and possibly Sean Bean are out (Sean Bean I hope not but he is a legend for not 'doing the public'....I ignore Orlando,Liv, Ian McKellan and Cate for obvious reasons......unless you tell me otherwise!!!!

Ian Holm would be a great guest and a distinct possibility

Chistopher Lee (now it is at the Raddisson)

Martin Csokas everybody will want

Sarah McCleod; she is a lovely person

Bruce Hopkins an absolute must

Then there are actors who we havn't seen for ages in the UK, at any LOTR event:

John Noble - another must in my view

Harry Sinclair

John Leigh

Brent McIntyre

Other guests I would like to be spread out during the course of the year, for me its the excitment of looking which LOTR guests are going to attend each event. I wouldn't want them 'all' crammed into one massive event. There is however, plenty of actors/actresses to go round I accept that.

Finally, the relationships within the book and films would be nice also, talks would be just great, and would add that little something, it's always the thing I wanted to see at the current talks, like:

Bernard/Miranda

John Noble/David Wenham/Sean Bean - God wouldn't that one by unbelievable, you could charge millions for that joint photo opportunity!!!

And the one everyone wants; Billy & Dom

The two ringbearers Elijah and Andy

Hope it's constructive, it's going to be just fantastic......

Finally, hope you can buy multiple autographs on the day rather than prebook (photos fine), as I buy several of one actor/actress, but it depends on how many photos I like on the day, so until the day arrives and I pick which ones I like I am unsure how many I actually want. The FF you could prebook autographs, for me it then went txxx up on what you could do and couldn't do. Just a thought, thats all...

• 1 month later...

Stephen Ure who plays Grishnakh and Gorbag would be fantastic!

Dom and Elijah (the 2 hobbits i have yet to meet)

Would also love Miranda and Shane Rangi as i couldnt go to the G-Mex

Also Peter Tait

Anyone other newbies would be fantastic

Edited by Sauron

Well any of the fellowship - Viggo, Dom, Orlando, Ian mckellen, Elijah or Sean bean would be amazing!

Liv tyler, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Hugo weaving, cate Blanchett, Karl urban, John noble, Peter jackson, phillipe Boyens, Howard Shore,Ngila Dickson, Richard Taylor,Brett beaty, and many others.......

Well any of the fellowship - Viggo, Dom, Orlando, Ian mckellen, Elijah or Sean bean would be amazing!

Liv tyler, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Hugo weaving, cate Blanchett, Karl urban, John noble, Peter jackson, phillipe Boyens, Howard Shore,Ngila Dickson, Richard Taylor,Brett beaty, and many others.......

He he. Particularly as it is rumoured that Sean Bean is in search of a new wife!!!??? :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...