So would you like a CSI convention ?

showmasters

Hi all! beEn a while, this i such a great idea thank you so much! i really hope this can go ahead. ill definately be there and i know quite a few people who will be comin with me. count me in with the promoting too. if there is anything else that needs doin to make this happen just let us know. thanks again, t -x-

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I am an absolutley mad CSI vegas fan, and would love a convention! Its the only show Im really bothered about and I would travel anywhere in the country to go to it. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to go to the America one. Plus I think its only fair they come and see the British!

Count me in,

Beanside

Also, I know loadsa people that love CSI that would come.

Can we not post on the CBS site a link to here? There are loads of British fans on there that I know would definately come.

Man I really hope CSI does UK!

wahooo more CSI fans! :dance:

and yes Mike :YAHOO: great to have you back dude! :o

the trick is, for everyone who has loads of friends that are fans, to get them to join and post :( so Jason & SM can get an idea of actual numbers, rather than people saying "I've got loads of friends..." :P

only ONE vote behind Buffy&Angel now with the votes 36-35 :blush:

surfy sah xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love a CSI convention. I know a girl who would be there in a heartbeat if Eric Szmanda. I would go there no matter who the guests were. Though if Carmine Giovinazzo were to come I'd love Collectormania forever.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking that, although I'd love a CSI only convention, it wouldn't appeal to the country as a whole.

BUT here's an idea: All/lots the procedural shows at once.

Including (the ones that I know of)

Bones

Cold Case

Criminal Minds

CSI

CSI: Miami

CSI: New York

Law and Order

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

Law and Order: Criminal Intent

NCIS

Numb3rs

Without a Trace

Anyone got any more to add to the list?

think you've pretty much got it covered, unless it's American shows? if not, how about Waking the Dead? :borg:

personally, and this is purely me being greedy :D I'm a fan of the science based shows like NCIS CSI and Bones rather than the court room kinda based ones like L&A, though I am now going to be totally hippocritical because I also love WaT so dunno where that fits!!! :P

"crime con" has previously been suggested though (by me in the original voting topic :D) and would be AWESOME if they could pull it off :hathor:

surfy sah xx

think you've pretty much got it covered, unless it's American shows? if not, how about Waking the Dead? :lol:

personally, and this is purely me being greedy :D I'm a fan of the science based shows like NCIS CSI and Bones rather than the court room kinda based ones like L&A, though I am now going to be totally hippocritical because I also love WaT so dunno where that fits!!! :P

"crime con" has previously been suggested though (by me in the original voting topic :D) and would be AWESOME if they could pull it off :unsure:

surfy sah xx

Oh I love Waking the Dead too!! Trevor Reid would be a cool guy to get!! Didn't Ray Winston do something along these lines last year? I'm sure he did because they filmed it in HEywood!!

think you've pretty much got it covered, unless it's American shows? if not, how about Waking the Dead? :YAHOO:

personally, and this is purely me being greedy :clap: I'm a fan of the science based shows like NCIS CSI and Bones rather than the court room kinda based ones like L&A, though I am now going to be totally hippocritical because I also love WaT so dunno where that fits!!! :dance:

"crime con" has previously been suggested though (by me in the original voting topic :wub:) and would be AWESOME if they could pull it off :D

surfy sah xx

Oh I love Waking the Dead too!! Trevor Reid would be a cool guy to get!! Didn't Ray Winston do something along these lines last year? I'm sure he did because they filmed it in HEywood!!

I've not watched Waking the Dead but it does sound good. I didn't know it was English.

omg i'd die if there was a CSI con. I mean theres so many potential guests you could have because all three have had some amazing guest stars

I'm thinking that, although I'd love a CSI only convention, it wouldn't appeal to the country as a whole.

BUT here's an idea: All/lots the procedural shows at once.

Including (the ones that I know of)

Bones

Cold Case

Criminal Minds

CSI

CSI: Miami

CSI: New York

Law and Order

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

Law and Order: Criminal Intent

NCIS

Numb3rs