showmasters

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where HAVE you been KQ? :P:thumbup:

how's the pimping going peeps? :D

Luv sah xx

I've got this weird aversion to reading any stickied posts. I don't know what it is but I scroll past them without looking (that's how I missed the forum awards last year). If it wasn't for looking at the CSI poll in the c11 thread I probably wouldn't have read this post at all.

I promise to do better in future. Scouts honour.

where HAVE you been KQ? :P:wub:

how's the pimping going peeps? :D

Luv sah xx

I've got this weird aversion to reading any stickied posts. I don't know what it is but I scroll past them without looking (that's how I missed the forum awards last year). If it wasn't for looking at the CSI poll in the c11 thread I probably wouldn't have read this post at all.

I promise to do better in future. Scouts honour.

hehehe! know what ya mean I normally end up bypassing them too as there's not normally new posts, forum wide (unless very new announcements!) :D talking of Forum Awards, we should do that again soon, only there seem to be a lack of peeps :( maybe we should have awarda for Best Pimper in other CSI Labs and Best Plugger of CSI Threads in Other Forum Sections (but with cooler titles :lol:)

anyways good to see you're back! :unsure: on to the rerst of my replying, like a good girl :dance:

Luv sah xx

we would only be able to put on a event like this if some of you really got behind it and helped us.

We would need at least 500 people to attend the event to make it work and to bring in enough income to bring some of the guests over from the US. Therefore we would need some of you to go on other forums and web sites to help promote what we were trying to do to as many fans as possible.

So if this is for you then lets start to make this happen. This is were it all starts, and you could be a part of making this come true.

lets see where it goes from here.

Jason

OMG :lol: this SO has to happen! i am in! :lol::dance::P wooo!

I was directed here by Gebes so many thanks for letting us over on the Talk:CSI forum know about this :D

i'll get as many people as possible to sign here

one question, do you have a rough idea how much it would cost us to get into the convention?

thanks,

Csimonkey

:P:D

I'm new to this forum....but you can definitely count me in for a CSI Convention. :thumbup:

Would be willing to help in anyway, shape or form to make it happen. I've helped organise a couple of charity events with friends before....obviously on a much smaller scale....

Let me know.

XX

Now this I would climb out of Snowdonia for!

500 hundred people eh? I could get half of that over from the states!

I would have to suggest a place like London or Manchester for this though. Big international transport links and the like.

More when I'm not rushing!

Hi to all the lurkers/newbies! *WAVES*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now my internets back and running again i'll post. :P

I'm behind you 100% on this SM. Even if i have to kidnap and drag 500 people myself. :P

Yeah, if it comes to it we can buy 500 tickets between us and randomly drag ppl in from the streets as they walk past the venue :P

As you can probably guess, I really want this to happen :D

There's a CSI group at my uni who get together to watch the shows and at least 7 of them would be interested in coming!

I think there would be absolutely no problem in getting the audience/ticket sales for the con, it just needs to be promoted well enough so that anyone with even a slight interest in CSI would know that there is a CSI convention happening.

Also I want a photo shoot of me as a dead body with the CSIs looking for evidence or something hahah.

what you need to do is poke them allllll into joining the forum and posti in this thread! and while you are all here, post in all are other preddy, lonely and neglected threads :smile: no to mention to link this anywhere online where people have a vague interest in CSI... :P I might shove a link on my facebook thingy actually and maybe poke it on a few CSI groups I seem to have joined! ;)

surfy sah xx

ps-WELCOME BACK MIKE! and stop disappearing!! you've done it again :D

There's a CSI group at my uni who get together to watch the shows and at least 7 of them would be interested in coming!

I think there would be absolutely no problem in getting the audience/ticket sales for the con, it just needs to be promoted well enough so that anyone with even a slight interest in CSI would know that there is a CSI convention happening.

Also I want a photo shoot of me as a dead body with the CSIs looking for evidence or something hahah.

Oooh to do a photo shoot as a dead body would rock!

would love a csi convention, how cool would that be :thumbup: , pls get david caruso

will tell everyone i can to get on here and put their vote in, have got my vote in for the csi themed convention

Edited by vectis