CSI SEASON 7!

surfy_sah

BUILT TO KILL! (parts 1 & 2)

the long anticipated season 7 premier is only TWO DAYS away! :smile::chair:

what lies ahead for Brass and the CSIs following on from Bang Bang & Way to Go? (s6 finale) and what about Sara & Grissom? :P

if you have seen episodes of s7 already (pfft downloaders :D) and want to discuss them - season 7 spoiler type thread

if you wish to post specific spoilers about s7 or read/see general spoilers, go to the SPOILER thread :D

if you would like to read the episode summary, go to the channel 5 website and go through the days at the top until you come to the 31st then click CSI next to the 2100/2200 time slot!

YEYNESS FOR s7! :chair::lol: *bounces and jumps dancing around* heeeeeeeeeee! B)

Luv sah xx

ps-who else has seen the advert???? :chair:

Haven't seen any adverts yet (only tend to watch prisonbreak on 5 these days), so probably wouldn't have known to look out for this had I not seen this thread.

Only problem is I already watch commander in chief/the oc/nypd blue on tuesdays

thankfully commander in chief is repeated on sundays

damnit Jo I've only seen it once!!! :o:D it was by chance I was watching CSI LV on Five yest and that was only because Waking the Dead was not "on demand" grrr but yey good ep (Turn of the Screws) and the showed the ad yey! :thumbup::blink:

Micheal you're missing out, spesh if you're a Cath fan!! :smile: cannae wait!!!!

anyways guys, don't be strangers now :P

Luv sah xx

Good if suprising start to season 7. Especially liked how they played about with the shows format - one criticism that can be levied against all such formula shows is that you 'know' they're not going to solve the crime straight away, but rather they're going to build up clues that let you make your predictions as to who the culprit is, before being proven right or wrong. By breaking with the formula it really leaves you with a sense that anything can happen.

Same trick is pulled in ep 3, with 4 seperate stories not being interwoven. Certainly seems to freshen things up a bit - and even better they're being awfully vague about a lot of things - sarah/grissom, cath/grissom, is sam dead? Keeping the questions open makes for much more interesting viewing for fans (at the expense of the casual viewer - but why would I care about that :firedevil: ).

One question though, how did the sesame seeds prove the guy killed himself - couldn't it have equally been his partner? How was he ruled out?

The sesame seeds were found in the gun, in the guy's mouth, the oven mitt and the guy's trouser pocket. So it proved he'd brought the gun from home and then to the party.

I'm loving season seven so far, and I urge you all not to miss this Tuesday's episode, Fannysmackin'.

finally seen all the currently aired eps of s7 (c5 wise) yey!! :YAHOO: so much to say bout each one, don't have the energy right now!!! :YAHOO: will havta re-post another time when I've got my thoughts together :dance:

Fannysmackin' (weird name!!) tonight rocked though, my poor Greg!!! :YAHOO: and where was Catherine? how could she not visit him?? :dance: and, omg, did anyone else note the slight Greg-Sara moment?!

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving this season so far, after season 6 which apart from a few episodes did indeed suck.

The cases are good, and i like how we get to see a more personal side to the characters this season.

Am also loving the subtle Sara/Grissom moments going on.( i know in the minority here) I awwed when Griss called Sara 'Dear' in this last ep.

Aww!

• 3 weeks later...

s7 is rocking! :lol: the twin ep the other night was cool and yet sad! the final line by Sara was rather suggestive!! can't believe Griss is bout to leave omg!!! :wub:B) on a happier note, I'm liking the miniture home arc too, suspense is all good! Thinking it's better than s6 at the mo too but I'm can't mem much of it :D I think s5 had a very strong opening, with Down the Drain, rockin' ep! :wub: I do like my GSR but I don't like it in my face like the other night!!!!

Luv sah xx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooo isnt Keppler a nasty devious man!

I didn't like Keppler at all, I didn't really see the need for him. They could have given the existing people storylines that would develop their characters (Where has Warrick been this season, Nick hardly had anything to do and Sara's only been there to make suggestive comments to Grissom) but instead they made CSI into 'The Keppler Show' for four episodes.

And why was Catherine so upset at the end? Keppler was only there a month. I really think she must have been sleeping with him or something but why didn't they just come out and say that?

• 1 month later...

Has anyone seen the ads for the finale on tuesday! Looking good! :)

Someone please hit me. I was watching NCIS last night on FX and totally forgot to record CSI on FIVE. Me so fecking annoyed....

Someone please hit me. I was watching NCIS last night on FX and totally forgot to record CSI on FIVE. Me so fecking annoyed....

:D they must repeat it........mustnt they? :YAHOO:

not to rub it in or anything but it was good!!!

:YAHOO: they must repeat it........mustnt they? :YAHOO:

not to rub it in or anything but it was good!!!

But Abby (aka Pauley Perrette) is worth the pain of missing it. Five rarely repeat straight away. A downloading I must go!!

• 3 months later...

s7p1 is out on dvd and can be picked up HALF price for as little as £12.89 from sendit.com, much to my annoyance at having spent double that when it first came out grrr, a good season, well worth owning on dvd, spesh at this price!! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen any adverts yet (only tend to watch prisonbreak on 5 these days), so probably wouldn't have known to look out for this had I not seen this thread.

Only problem is I already watch commander in chief/the oc/nypd blue on tuesdays

thankfully commander in chief is repeated on sundays

prison break died off about episode 20 of season 1. my opinion anyway