Musicmania Live!

I�€™m really excited to announce that Musicmania Live will be coming to thecentre:mk on 28th and 29th July 2007!

http://www.musicmanialive.com

Musicmania Live will follow a similar format to Collectormania, with a host of high calibre celebrities from the music industry meeting you, and signing autographs; plus a wide variety of exhibition stands and displays!

Musicmania Live is a joint venture between myself, Mark Woollard, and Jason at Showmasters. Some of you will know that I started Showmasters and Collectormania with Jason back in 2002, but then left the company in 2005 in order to pursue some other things in my life, including doing crazy things like jumping out of aeroplanes, really high bungee jumps, and travelling round the world!!!!!! Having been out of the business for almost 2 years I have found myself missing the incredible buzz that was associated with putting a smile on peoples faces when they meet their favourite celebrities! Obviously Collectormania has moved on without me, and its great to see it still as popular as ever! However, Jason and I always wanted to run a music and a sports event along similar lines, but we just simply didn�€™t have the time! Well, now I do, and with Jason�€™s help we know that we can bring you 2 new events that we hope you will enjoy attending as much as we do running!!!!

I�€™m really keen to listen to any opinions or ideas you have about the events, so please do post them on here! You can also contact me direct on info@musicmanialive.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

The event website, www.musicmanialive.com will be going live very soon, and we will let you know on here as soon as it does! We are also already working on the first guests for the event, and will be able to announce them very soon! We have some great ideas for guest line up, but we always want to hear your ideas too, as it�€™s your event, so please do post away in the guest suggestions thread!!!!

Jason and I are so excited about this event, and can�€™t wait for July to come around! We hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark :YAHOO:

Edited by showmasters

The event requires time, I would imagaine that both Musicmania and Sportsmania will start off in the same was as collectormania. We will have 4-8 Guests for the first show, a handful of dealers and a not so crowdeded middleton hall, itll then grow over a couple of years and then expansion can be trialed...

A

• Moderators

Be careful, that's only speculation on your part. You can't really say there'll be 4-8 guests or something :blush:

Plus they have a LOT more experience in running shows in MK now than they did back then anyway.

Be careful, that's only speculation on your part. You can't really say there'll be 4-8 guests or something :blink:

Plus they have a LOT more experience in running shows in MK now than they did back then anyway.

Hi there,

We do indeed have a lot more experience with events than when we ran Collectormania 1!!!!!!!!! ;) That seems like a lifetime ago!

We haven't got a definite number of guests that we are looking to get for the event as we'll just see where we end up! However, I would estimate it will be somewhere in the 20-25 range!!!

Hope that sounds good to everyone, and judging by all the excellent guest suggestions we're getting we should have no shortage of people that you want to meet!

Mark ;)

Mark it's good to see you back on the boards

Dont think it hasn't gone unnoticed that your MusicMania website is in your favourite colour ORANGE all you need to do is add some black stripes :P lol

:YAHOO:

Lol!!!! :P Black stripes would complete it, that's true!!!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks to all those people who've said it's good to have me back! It's good to be back!!!!! :dance:

Mark :poki:

• 2 weeks later...