LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the photoshoots that everyone's asking about.

Was it ever officially announced that Hayden would be doing a photoshoot session? or have we all, after seeing photoshoot pics that she did in the USA, just take it for granted that she would be doing a photoshoot at LFCC as well?

Am discussing it with friends on MSN, but none of us are sure anything official was said about Hayden photoshoots.

Can anyone confirm that if it has at some point been said that she is doing photoshoots?

nah! Paris is August 28th...

thursday, friday and saturday world tour will stop in London

in Paris the 28 & the 29 :)

C'est aussi ce que j'avais entendu :D ... Genre Londres aurait 3 jours et Paris seulement un seul jour :chair:

Tu as des infos précises sur le World Heroes Tour à Paris ?

Psychosis: Many grateful thanks for supplying the link, and admittedly encouraging my laziness!

Perhaps photoshoot is not in the store because LFFC didn't know when Hayden would be there because of the World Heroes Tour.

Now She is annouced Sunday... :o and I think if there's a photoshoot, it will be on line very soon :YAHOO:

if u search a good print to get autographed, ask artist Grant Gould, or maybe SM would like to invite him :D

gould_claire400x531.jpg

Please Jason . Grant and Randy would be amazing I know one of them wants to come on do something special for you guys

Kinda annoying she is only doing Sunday. Coz that sort of implies she will be elsewhere in London on the Sat for the World Tour and I cant be at LFCC and at that at the same time obv!!

Frustrating when things clash!

xxxx

I try to avoid Sunday's because travelling is a nightmare but I'll make the effort for Hayden. It's annoying but it's far better than her not going at all.

Hopefully Sunday at the con might be a little bit quieter than Saturday, too.

Edited by Princess83