LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

awwwww Racing Stripes! how sweet! :chair: (has not seen Hereos...yet... :chair:)

surfy sah xx

edit: have no read the rest of the thread hehe! it's a shame it won't be on SkyOne as Sci-Fi is a subscription channel and alot of people only really have the basic pakage these days :smile: think it's a shame cause, unless it takes the Saturday night slot on the BBC, don't think people will see it. Ah well, think a friend has it downloaded yey :chair:

Edited by surfy_sah

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I just watched the first two episodes on the Sci Fi channel last night and I have to say... this is potentially the best show I have seen in a long time!!!! OK, I know I don't have much to go by with only having seen the first two hours, but PLEEEEAASSSEEEE get more Heroes guests!!!! Especially Greg Grunberg!!!!

• Moderators

After watching Bring it on: All or nothing this evening...who thinks Hayden is getting rather typecast as a cheerleader lol

But oh my..drool buckets are so going to be needed by her table..

:lol: well to be fair, she doesn't do a whole lot AS a cheerleader in Heroes really, so it's not too bad. It's not her fault she looks good in a cheerleading outfit :P

OMG OMG OMG :D:D:blush:

IT'S SOOO AMAZING TO MEET HAYDEN AND ZACHARY!!!!

I love HEROES and all the actresses and actors!

Can't wait anymore wish it was September! :D

greets from Germany

Flow :D

From what I understand shes done some conventions in the USA so unless a project comes up between now and then I can't see her cancelling. I hope that SM can get more Heroes guests fingers crossed

Heroes is the way to go :D