LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft forget Milo! MASI OKA. :king:

Ignore this person she's insane - although what we really want is Milo AND Masi!

I had totally forgotten about A Bug's Life. Cool!

Milo just has this obviousness about him. It's not attractive!

Meh to you :lol:

Our new puppy's called Milo - can't think where I got the name from.

Aren't you glad I persuaded you to watch now Becky? ;-)

Awesome guest SM's!!

Just one request though?

Could we have a cast pic available? I've taken to getting cast pics signed, as opposed to individual shots, and it'd be great to have some available on the desk.

T.

So Heroes is gonna be shown on the BBC?

Well, I certainly would bet on it given the total lack of respect it's had for every sci-fi/fantasy show it's ever put on.

It's too graphic to be shown before 9pm, will be cut to pieces even after the watershed, shown in a graveyard slot at 1am on a weekday night where most people's eyes don't even go in the listing magazines, and then taken off when no one watches it.

Aside from those of us who download the series off Bittorrent, no one in the UK is going to know or care who she is if she appears at LFCC.

Not even Sky One is showing it, and I can really see it getting a huge audience on the Sci-fi Channel!

It's a shame as it's a decent show from what I've seen of it. Unoriginal, but decent. It probably won't last beyond a second season given the fickle nature of the US tv audience. The OC was the hottest show in the US 12 months ago and that's been cancelled.

Edited by Wubble