CSI 7 opinion

gebes

I'm not sure if this may come off as being spoilery or what but here goes!

Regarding the miniature models of the crime scenes that have cropped up in several episodes, at 1st I thought that this storyline was completed in a recent episode, however the new model turning up at the end of the episode where Grissom left made me think twice!!

I now think that this storyline may be getting setup for the season finale, but can't decide whether this storyline will be tied in with Grissom somehow?

It's just that I'm beginning to wonder if William Petersen will be leaving at the end of this season..

What do others think about possible scenarios regarding the (detailed) models of crime scenes?

Well his current Hiatus is to do with a play he was in (The Dublin Carol) up in Rhode Island. That I think is coming to an end now in Jan/Feb.

SPOILERS (maybe too spoilerish for here - highlight to read)

Gil is meant to appear again (in comeback) in “Monster In a Box†which is expected to air on the 15th of February, 2007 (In the USA).

Liev Schreiber looks up for his replacement though - wouldn't you say??

Plus it doesn't look good when IMDB quote William Petersen as "Gil Grissom (151 episodes, 2000-2007)" Seems pretty final..

Edited by Smaug

I now think that this storyline may be getting setup for the season finale, but can't decide whether this storyline will be tied in with Grissom somehow?

It's just that I'm beginning to wonder if William Petersen will be leaving at the end of this season..

What do others think about possible scenarios regarding the (detailed) models of crime scenes?

I was talking to a friend about this and I really think that is the way it's heading. The model maker seems to be making it personal in reguards to Grissom (the latest model was addressed to him), and I wouldn't be surprised if Grissom is going to be his last victim at the end of the series with the rest of the nightshift working to solve his murder.

Then again I could be completely wrong, I had Brass down for dying at the end of the last series and he didn't :jason:

• 4 weeks later...

*has not read topic as is watching the eps on tv*

could some one please post and advise as to which episodes this thread contains spoilers for, numbers or names? then I can work out where c5 is up to and read the spoilers and reply when the eps have aired :YAHOO: and therefore won't be spoiling myself yey! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

*has not read topic as is watching the eps on tv*

could some one please post and advise as to which episodes this thread contains spoilers for, numbers or names? then I can work out where c5 is up to and read the spoilers and reply when the eps have aired :firedevil: and therefore won't be spoiling myself yey! :firedevil:

surfy sah xx

I'd leave reading this post until you have seen episode 11 - Leaving Las Vegas, otherwise you won't stay spoiler free.

Channel 5 is up to episode 4 - Fannysmacking, so there is still a few episodes to go :poki:

ok thanks QK! I've missed ep 6 whatever it may be and also will miss ep 7 :( but I'm in Vancouver yey :smile: so it's not soooo bad. only another month or so to go then until I can read yey :D

Luv sah xx

Unless I'm evil and post some spoiler for the lastest American episode (episode 16) :firedevil:

Only joking, I'm just really jealous because your in Vancouver and I'm in rainy England trying to finish a uni essay and study for an exam (well I'm meant to be anyway) :(

Episode 7 is a good one, lots that links in with this seasons story arc, but I'm sure it'll get repeated.

lol!!! it's FREEZING and rainy here in Van!! :(:( (gunna got yap bout that in the Breakroom Thread yey) hehe! just like being at home in Wales LOL! uni essays and exams suck don't they :( but best of luck with them! I'm finishing uni in 5 weeks yey so a month after I get back wahooo :dance: then to try and get a job :wub:

damn it you had to say that didn't you :P I was already gutted to be missing CSI with such a strong opening to the new season :( and I tried to get my friend, who I'm bunking in with (well floor'ing it lol) at UBC (uni) to download it but she hates CSI and rolls her eyes at me at the mere mention of it cuh! maybe some kind sole will download it and then lend me the disk... :unsure: checked if my friend videoed it but she didn't :( ah well I WILL see it eventually! :D was gunna wait for DVDs as I sometimes like to watch them and have a pleasant surprise when I come accross eps I've not seen (it's rare so it makes it special hehe :D) but if it's important in terms of story arcs and such I should see it or I will have "wtf" moments in future eps urg :lol:

arg what a big paragrah!

Luv sah xx

ps-shame we don't have the same messengers or we could yap CSI and moan bout uni hehe!!!

lol!!! it's FREEZING and rainy here in Van!! :( (gunna got yap bout that in the Breakroom Thread yey) hehe! just like being at home in Wales LOL! uni essays and exams suck don't they but best of luck with them! I'm finishing uni in 5 weeks yey so a month after I get back wahooo. then to try and get a job :unsure:

damn it you had to say that didn't you :P I was already gutted to be missing CSI with such a strong opening to the new season :( and I tried to get my friend, who I'm bunking in with (well floor'ing it lol) at UBC (uni) to download it but she hates CSI and rolls her eyes at me at the mere mention of it cuh! maybe some kind sole will download it and then lend me the disk... :D checked if my friend videoed it but she didn't :( ah well I WILL see it eventually! :smile: was gunna wait for DVDs as I sometimes like to watch them and have a pleasant surprise when I come accross eps I've not seen (it's rare so it makes it special hehe :D) but if it's important in terms of story arcs and such I should see it or I will have "wtf" moments in future eps urg

arg what a big paragrah!

Luv sah xx

ps-shame we don't have the same messengers or we could yap CSI and moan bout uni hehe!!!

Well it's freezing and raining here in Lancashire but there aren't loads of touristy (is that a word?) things to do so I'm still jealous! I still have another year left at uni, so in five weeks I'll be contemplating my dissertation :unsure:

I actually have the CSI episodes on my computer but I can't seem to get them onto disk so if I ever figure it out I will lend them to you.

I think I am the only person in the world that doesn't have MSN messenger but when I tried it last time it messed my computer up. Everythime I started my computer up it would freeze when loading MSN and on the rare occasion it did start it then froze every program I tried running along side it :thumbup: My computer ran OK once I uninstalled and deleted msn so I haven't tried it since.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

QK

What eps america up to now? I got to the ep where grissom goes on hatius and still waiting for the rest on dvd *coughs and looks in someones direction*

Think that was ep 10..

America is up to episode 17, but the UK will get a chance to catch up a bit now as apparently there is not going to be a new episode of CSI until April the 4th :D as it's college basketball season for the next month and that's more important than CSI (I think they need to get their priorities straight!). The same goes with CSI:NY after thursdays ep :thumbup:

I never get to see stuff on UK TV anyway lol, if I dont download it, I usually dont see it!

Yup same here, the odd occasion I'm not working my parents are usually watching something else. I'm actually thinking of putting parental controls on the UKTVStyle channels because if I have to watch car booty or cash in the attic one more time I think I'll smash the TV!

So what does everyone think of season 7 so far?

I think the on-going miniture killer arc is really good, it's got me tuning in each week to see if there is another development. In fact I think the stories this year in general have been better than last year.

The only thing I haven't liked is GSR :thumbup: I know I'm probably in the minority but why does it have to be included in every episode? OK Sara, your sleeping with Grissom we get the idea, please stop creeping me out by being suggestive to him in every episode!

Edited by Quirky Koala

• 2 weeks later...

in reply to QK's post...

ahhhh it's def warmer here than in Vancouver! I've just over 2weeks left in uni, it's scarey! my housemates have finished already and my best friend Jac just enrolled on the dole and doesn't get enough money to pay the rent or anything!! :o

I have solved the problem of people not having the same messenger programs yey! here ist the link! http://www.chatzy.com/774384863089 it's our own SM CSI Chatzy room :wub: (I was going to email it to you but you don't have an address in your profile :P) if you need a password (can't mem what I pressed :D) email me B)

I have the same problem with my housemates and not LETTING me watch the joint tv in the joint livingroom with the jointly paid for ntl box, grrrrr! :lol::(

s7 is rocking! the twin ep the other night was cool and yet sad! and, yeah, the final line by Sara was rather suggestive!! I'm liking the miniture home arc too, suspense is all good! Thinking it's better than s6 at the mo too but I'm can't mem much of it :D I think s5 had a very strong opening, with Down the Drain, rockin' ep! :wub: I confess to being a GSR fan but I don't like it in my face!

Luv sah xx

Hey Sah,

Sorry I haven't replied earlier but I'm in the middle of coursework deadlines :dance: Just realised I haven't been on the board since the 1st of March :YAHOO:

Are you still enjoying the nice weather in Vancouver or are you back in time for the snow next week :P

I'm only in my second year at Uni at the mo so all the teachers keep talking about stuff like our 20,000 word dissertation we need to do next year. I keep saying if I get through this year then I'll worry about it.

:dance: that's weird I have my e-mail saved in my profile and it has a tick in the box that says show e-mail to board members and the one that says let members e-mail you. Why isn't my e-mail showing? I checked out the chat room and it looked good but it was late last night so I didn't think anyone would be around and I hadn't e-mailed you to get the password :D

The problem is that I don't pay for sky my brother does, because I'm a poor student and he is a working graduate, and he hates CSI. I have tried to convert him but all my efforts have been wasted. So if he's watching something I can't really complain. My mother is just obssessed with UKTV Style, so it's poinless to even try and watch CSI if she's got to the TV first. :dance:

Loving season 7 at the moment, although I think they messed up bringing Keppler in to replace Grissom, they could have let the other characters develop more but instead they make it into the Keppler show and of course I think we need more Sofia in episodes...but I am probably the only one on this board that thinks that :D