Prison Break Season 2 - Episode 14

DavidB

• Moderators

pb22wu3.jpg

New Year, new Prison Break yay!

*EDIT 17th January*

Well the recap show has already been shown so there's definitely a new episode next week :thumbup:

Edited by DavidB

• 3 weeks later...

Damn the new episode was great really tense and tense episodes usually fly by but this seemed quite lengthy.

Can't believe Bellach is still in it to be honest I thought we saw the last oh him in the last ep and there would be no reason to carry on showing him because it did not relate to the main storyline but it seems like they are showing it anyway! Awesome!

And what about Mahone in the end, what do you guys think his next move is?

James

• Moderators

I love rogue Mahone, he's much more interesting when you don't know what he's gonna do :YAHOO:

The Bellick stuff is pretty cool - partly I felt a bit sorry for him over the dessert stuff but then he kicked their asses, and then I liked the spooky voice stuff at night torturing him lol

It's all getting very complicated and messy now - not the writing, but Scofield's plan (or severe lack of one now!) - it's hard to know where they'll go next! You get the feeling he's getting a bit defeatist now and wanting to give up a bit, but I don't think he ever will.

Oh wow, what an amazing episode! Seriously, has there ever been a dud one?? No!

Why am I rooting for Bellick?? I cheered when he clocked that bloke! I hope he survived the night. No matter what a scumbag he is, you've got to feel for him in there.

Obligatory fangirling - let's just get it out of the way now. Kellerman. My god, when did he get so hot? I'm not even registering Michael in my fangirl eyes anymore! :unsure: Sorry. How the hell are they going to work it with Sara?? She's now the only one that can help them, and they all have to work together.

Bloody hell, when Michael rang the station. It all went so mental, I was on the edge of my seat. What the hell was he thinking?? They should've secured Steadman more.

T-Bag. Oh T-Bag I love thee. Personally, I'd settle for £5 million and being locked in a house with T-Bag, but hey... Aw, that kid was so brave.

Mahone is awesome. I'm so glad he's alive. I really don't think Kim is long for this world!

No Sara this week. :(

I definelty think Mahone will be the guy in the middle now, working against and killing both sides. Hes just going to go mental, or in 24 terms...he's gone dark!

And yeah not sure Michael really has a plan anymore think hes had enough. Loving the Bellick storyline right now wonder how it ties in with the current story, I want to see Kim in foxriver! Got to be done!

• Moderators

I honestly think everyone's gonna die by the end of the last episode, and the final shot will be of Haywire walking towards a beautiful sunset ... with only a barricade of police cars standing in his way ... a smile lights up his crazy-eyed face, he puts on his helmet, and he runs towards them and the show ends :unsure:

Well, that's how I'd make it :(

I definelty think Mahone will be the guy in the middle now, working against and killing both sides.

Oooh I hope not. I always thought that he was only going after our guys under duress. He's only after Kim now I reckon, as he feels liberated. Everyone's after Kim now!

I honestly think everyone's gonna die by the end of the last episode, and the final shot will be of Haywire walking towards a beautiful sunset ... with only a barricade of police cars standing in his way ... a smile lights up his crazy-eyed face, he puts on his helmet, and he runs towards them and the show ends :unsure:

Well, that's how I'd make it :(

Don't want T-Bag to die. :D I'll cry.

That really was one heck of an episode but I really do have problems tying them all together. I couldn't help wondering about Sucre and Haywire and Sarah and LJ.

I don't think Michael has a plan any more. His plan was so perfectly worked out but didn't include any of this!! Now it is thinking on your feet which I have a feeling might be more of a Linc area.

You are right that the only thing they have now is Sarah and I would love to know how they all find each other again. I am feeling a big showdown in Washington!!

David I love your ending!!!! :smile: