MacDonalds now avalible in Africa

Alx

It's McDonalds

Well, if you wanted to be really snippy you could also have pointed out that

* it's available

* there have been McDonalds' outlets on the African continent for at least a dozen years

* it might be funnier if the picture was of a carnivorous or omnivorous animal, rather than a plant-eater

It's McDonalds

Well, if you wanted to be really snippy you could also have pointed out that

* it's available

* there have been McDonalds' outlets on the African continent for at least a dozen years

* it might be funnier if the picture was of a carnivorous or omnivorous animal, rather than a plant-eater

Yes I am dislexic thanks for pointing that out once again. Surely the constant pointing out will help to cure my inability to spell. Maybe I am treated like it used to be, were Dislexica is just seen as people being stupid and lazy!!!

It was a joke piece you do not have to take it literally. I am well aware that McDonalds has been in the Africas for many years, considering I have family and good friends that have lived their all the time I have been alive, and can remember ddiscussions when I was younger about McDonalds.

And maybe the joke ould be relating to McDonalds healthy options, such as their Fruit bags, where the fruits are washed in acids first, or the salads!!!.

A

Apologies - never knew you were dyslexic - your spelling of available looked like an ordinary typo, and loads of people refer to it as MacDonalds, no doubt pointed in the wrong direction by the fact that their famous burger is called a Big Mac, rather than a Big Mc :yoda:

acid-washed fruit won't make you or a giraffe obese, but maybe if they washed the fruit in enough acid of the lysergic variety, you might end up seeing a giraffe like that! :thumbup:

On a different note, thanks for the YMCA post ("somebody is going to hell") - stone cold classic! Nice one, centurion!