MERRY CHRISTMAS

Narago

hi all

just wanted to wish everyone an (early) merry christmas :blink:

thought i would see how many of the Fellowship of the Forum peeps are still around and post on here, still miss when this section was 'mental' and it was hard keeping up with what everyone was posting, ahhh the good ole days :YAHOO:

XmasNoLOTR.jpg

Me and July watched them all in one day not so long ago. I don't think I could last a year. Although I have been watching Van Helsing alot recently... Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to tell myself I need a Faramir fix...

Happy Christmas!!

You say that like its a bad thing!!

Ive not watched them for a month or so but feel the need to watch rotk again EE of course you can't not have the houses of healing scene when watching that film!!

Merry Christmas everyone :drunk:

• 4 weeks later...

Woah sorry for the *very* late reply lol Im still here, kinda!

I miss the busy days too, you really couldn't keep up with all the threads! I miss the general silliness too.

We all knew the day would come when the hype would die down and people would start leaving, it just came around too quick is all :D

Hope you guys had a good crimbo and new year

:)

AAAAHHHH, Merry Very Late Christmas to everyone too!

I miss the old days when it was crazy, but this part of the forum is so quiet now... Actually I seem to notice that even general chat is a bit quiet, there used to be about 10 pages of threads but now there's only two.... :firedevil:

Anyway, am still popping back here once every blue moon to see how things are going, hope everyone is doin good! :coolthumb: