Third Series

Daniel_Jackson

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

saw about 30 seconds of infinity, and turned it off.

Funnily enough I did exactly the same thing.

I recorded it seeing as it was "Stargate", but as soon as the credits started I was like "what the hell" and turned it off.

I am looking forward to a new show though. I think Atlantis has become a lot stronger that SG-1 this session, if they can create a new show as good as Atlantis they'll have a winner.

• 3 weeks later...

I never really got into Atlantis because I found that (for me) some of the character seemed a bit week, (if you know what I mean) Ok they got better and worked better as a team as the show continued, but after missing so many episodes, at the time I didn't really have the same urge same eagerness as I had with SG-1, to catch up on all those missed episodes.

Really I just want to see a new show where the main characters have that kina warn look about them, like they had been there and done it all before. (kina like RDA)

For the mo I’m just gona keep my fingers crossed and hope that some of the actors they use don't act like they only just left high school last week, and that the people in charge come up with something as good as the ORI, cause so far they have been my favourite enemies, think that was partly due to the fact that I don't think there was much more they could have done with the Gou'ld.

Just my opinions please don't hold them against me?

:blink:

LLAP :borg: