Fav series?

angel_darkavenger

Had the last few days off work so I got out the Buffy and Angel boxsets on monday and I've just re-watched Season 7 from begining to end, forgot how good it was.

Season 2 has to be favourite I like the Buffy/Angel/Angelus story arc. I also loved the story arc in angel where they put him in a cage and remove his soul, good few eps!

What is you fav story/Season and when was the last time you sat down to watch a season of buffy?

We should do a group Buffy and Angel fest! If only we could get access to a cinema screen! lol

James

My favourite subject! :D I probably watch an episode of Buffy every single day, i watch all the re-runs on sky one and on FX channel, sometimes the same episode on the same day if its repeated on Sky Two! I love all the seasons for different reasons but the earlier seasons are my favourites, probably 2 and 3 especially! My favourite storylines are definately the Angelus/Spike/Drusilla ones in Season 2, soooo funny! Really tho i just love any of the storylines, it dosent matter how many times i watch them!

In Angel i love season 2, mainly for the pylea storyline with Lornes family and meeting Fred for the first time!

So on the whole i should get out more really, you wouldnt think i had a family home to run aswell! :D

Angel season 4 and 5 are my favourite seasons out of both shows with 4 being my overall fave. The whole Angelus/Faith/Beast arc was awesome, and Angelus has possibly is finest moments in it. (the Hannibal Lector style screwing with the gang while in the cage, the whole of 'Orpheus' ending with the Angelus vs Angel fight etc etc)

Season 5 of Angels finest moments, bar the end of the final episode, were any time Spike and Angel were onscreen. The Cavemen vs Astronauts row, the first appearance of Spike as a ghost when he charges Angel, goes through him and just looks at himself in the table.. "bugger."

Season 2 of Buffy was the best, followed by 3 and 7.

I agree with you on the beast/caged angel storyline being awesome, it really was. I was praying for an Angel Vs Angelus fight since season 2 of Buffy.

I also really loved that little section when angel was changing, E.g he fired his friends, locked laywers in basement and burnt Dru and Darla! giving some of the best quotes "You're all fired" and "I just can't seem to care" Awsome!

James

I also really loved that little section when angel was changing, E.g he fired his friends, locked laywers in basement and burnt Dru and Darla! giving some of the best quotes "You're all fired" and "I just can't seem to care" Awsome!

Loved that bit! when Dru/Darla have the lawyers, and the 'I just can't seem to care' line... followed by one of Dru's creepiest lines...

"Daddy's home...."

• 2 weeks later...

Season 3 is my favourite followed closely by Season 2. I think the quality of 3 was more consistent plus it contains some of the funniest episodes in Buffy history such as Dopplegangland, The Zeppo and Earshot, Lovers Walk, Band Candy, etc.

Season 3 also has my fav cast lineup with Angel still being on the show as well as Oz (plus no Riley or Dawn). It also introduced the characters of Anya, Faith and the Mayor who were all excellent.