To all GMEX 2 CREW - Further thanks

PaulRJones

We would like to thank the following for 100% accuracy in terms of tick sheets, tickets and cash handling at the show. Thank you all for your efforts which help make things easier for us, the guests and their agents. There are more names here than for the last show, so please keep up the good work in 2007.

Thanks again

The Showmasters Team

The names this time are: JOHN BACON, YVIE BARRASS, YVONNE BATTERSBY, LEYLA BERRAMOU,TARA BONAR, DONNA BRADLEY, ALLISON BROWN, BELINDA BURNAND, MARK CARTER, JO CIMETTA, SIMONE DEVLIN, MELISSA GERIMIPOUR, NATALIE GIES, DEBORAH HARLEY, LAURA HARLEY, NICK HOLMES, KAREN JAKES, HANNAH JOHNSON, SUSAN KILLEAN, DEBBIE MATSELL, NICK MEREDITH, CLAIRE MERRON, JESSICA MOSS, GERRI PARKER, ANNE RIXEN, KIMBERLEY ROBERTS-JONES, KAYLA ROWE, CLAIRE SAUNDERS, MEGAN SOUTHEY, MICHELLE STENTON, ANNE SYWANYK, DAWN WALSH, KELL WARD, SUZI WILSON, KELLE YEOMAN

• Moderators

How about 100% ticketing? I'm sure I didn't give out any wrong tickets :D:thumbup:

Are you sure I'm sure I heard of a crew member giving out tickets for the local panto ;)

Shhhh that was my business on the sly ;)

Damn, I knew that spelling my name wrong would end up in not getting 100%

I would like to thank Gemma,

for passing on that terrible bug of not being able to count properly.. One day... One day Ill be able to spell :thumbup:

A

for passing on that terrible bug of not being able to count properly.. One day... One day Ill be able to spell :thumbup:

A

Wouldn't hold my breath on that happening buddy, you WOULD turn bule

• Moderators

for passing on that terrible bug of not being able to count properly.. One day... One day Ill be able to spell :D

A

I didn't get a 100% either & was on cash two days, oh dear :thumbup:

How about 100% ticketing? I'm sure I didn't give out any wrong tickets ;):thumbup:

Are you sure I'm sure I heard of a crew member giving out tickets for the local panto ;)

all together now... OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!! :D

• Moderators

How about 100% ticketing? I'm sure I didn't give out any wrong tickets :D:WINCE:

all together now... OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!! :D

And to think I actually resisted saying that :P Yvie! :(

for passing on that terrible bug of not being able to count properly.. One day... One day Ill be able to spell :D

A

oh believe me... that bug is going to go away! i am determined! damn it!

=x=

Does that mean if my name is not on the list I was not 100%

Not happy as I thought I was doing ok. Best not put me on cash, I hate to make errors.

Ian

We would like to thank the following for 100% accuracy in terms of tick sheets, tickets and cash handling at the show. Thank you all for your efforts which help make things easier for us, the guests and their agents. There are more names here than for the last show, so please keep up the good work in 2007.

Thanks again

The Showmasters Team

The names this time are: JOHN BACON, YVIE BARRASS, YVONNE BATTERSBY, LEYLA BERRAMOU,TARA BONAR, DONNA BRADLEY, ALLISON BROWN, BELINDA BURNAND, MARK CARTER, JO CIMETTA, SIMONE DEVLIN, MELISSA GERIMIPOUR, NATALIE GIES, DEBORAH HARLEY, LAURA HARLEY, NICK HOLMES, KAREN JAKES, HANNAH JOHNSON, SUSAN KILLEAN, DEBBIE MATSELL, NICK MEREDITH, CLAIRE MERRON, JESSICA MOSS, GERRI PARKER, ANNE RIXEN, KIMBERLEY ROBERTS-JONES, KAYLA ROWE, CLAIRE SAUNDERS, MEGAN SOUTHEY, MICHELLE STENTON, ANNE SYWANYK, DAWN WALSH, KELL WARD, SUZI WILSON, KELLE YEOMAN