The Muppets

rainbowsparkle

I hope you actually mean the voice actors like Frank Oz.

Otherwise how in the name of Zeus's butthole are the Muppets meant to sign and what kinda pupeteer would wanna be kneeled and hidden behind a desk all day with his hand up Kermit's ass???!!!!

This thread rivals the "Madison: the dog from Lost" guest suggestion thread. Oh shiiiit, you're not gonna suggest a photo opportunity session as well are you??

haha class! Id love the muppets to be at a convention haha! that would be soooooo awesome!! haha.

I dont mind whether its the voice or the real thing. Id love it if someguy would sit behind a desk with a muppet and a pen. It would be soooo awesome. Although it may turn into a kids event :/ ahh well ... be wel worth a laugh!!

xx

lol - I did actually mean the muppets themselves :WINCE: Although I had thought about the dynamics of having to kneel behind a desk all day and thought maybe something like the Hot Fuzz thing where the Muppets just do a Q and A and hand out autos afterwards :( "An Audience With The Muppets" :D

They could ride around GMEX on a specially designed buggy to hide the puppeteers - it'd be a scream! And they'd give the Daleks a run for their money :D:P;)

lol - I did actually mean the muppets themselves :D Although I had thought about the dynamics of having to kneel behind a desk all day and thought maybe something like the Hot Fuzz thing where the Muppets just do a Q and A and hand out autos afterwards :D "An Audience With The Muppets" :P

They could ride around GMEX on a specially designed buggy to hide the puppeteers - it'd be a scream! And they'd give the Daleks a run for their money :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o That is an AWESOME idea. They could like go around and have like Kermit on one...omg that would be awesome...ahh I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN lol!!! PLEASE SM!! :D

You'd never be able to hide the fact that their voices aren't coming from their mouths but instead from behind a curtain or seat...it would ruin the illusion for the kids. And does a buggy like you mention even exist?

Worked with Hartley Hare when I saw him at an event. They miked Nigel up so that the sound was OK!

He even helped out in the tuck shop!

:D

Anne

You'd never be able to hide the fact that their voices aren't coming from their mouths but instead from behind a curtain or seat...it would ruin the illusion for the kids. And does a buggy like you mention even exist?

Worked with Hartley Hare when I saw him at an event. They miked Nigel up so that the sound was OK!

He even helped out in the tuck shop!

:thumbup:

Anne

You met Hartley Hare!!!!! That's brilliant! I'd love to meet Hartley Hare :D

Nicky - work with me on this!!!!! Wouldn't take much to build a buggy and work out a mike system :D Honestly, anyone would think you didn't like the Muppets....

• 3 weeks later...

Oh go on! :D I know it would take some serious organisation but it would be sooooo cool :D

Now that is the collest suggestion so far !!!

yes bring on fazzy ,Piggy , animal ..the lot

hehehehe if SM pull that off it'l be 1 nuty event i will never miss :D:wub::dance::chair: