If anyone goes to C5 - I had problems with the Kingfishers Guest House in Heelands, I booked my room in July and rang them to advise them I was going to be late and found they haden't made my room booking :D - going to compain to tourest board though.

My mum had to ring round at 7:30 to find me a room, luckily she found the Holiday Inn had a spare room and the HIlton for the next day which I didn't need - does any one know the cancellation penalty for hilton hotels - is it price of room??

Hope this helps

Had a great time though thanks SM! :D

Edited by ANDREWHEARNE

I have had a similar problem with Premier Lodge; I lost my info due to a complete wipe of my hard drive so I phoned them up to make sure that I was booked in, I was told I wasn't so had to rebook; two days into my stay I had a phone call asking me to contact them as I hadn't turned up and they didn't know whether to charge me or not.

Um I was there in the room on the first floor. Anyway looks like it was a miscommunication; but I think it proves that you should always check close to the date that your booking is still being honoured.

Stayed at the Holiday Inn and had a nightmare with room reservations - worked out ok in the end even if the cleaning woman did have our checkout day different from the reception.

Stayed at the Peartree Bridge Inn (?) on Monday night and that was great..... waterfront room though so a nice early wakeup call from the ducks!

I was just thinking about this

I had a nice place , but the only problem was that it was a bit far.

can we make a list or somthing with names of all B&B , Hotels , which will have our vot for them in maters of how mach per-night , what you get , and how far / simpel it is to get to the convenshen.

The travel Inn I stayed at was on Secklow gate, opposite Xscape, and literally i a five minute walk to the shopping centre. The price was £53 per night, per room, £25 if you share with someone. You get tea, coffe, shower/bath. Basically just the stuff you nee to kip for the night and get refreshed!!!!!!!!

I would recomend going here

I stayed at the Travel Lodge and had no problems. :)

Yup I stayed at the Travel Lodge to and had no problems what so ever either. Infact it was great - the only problem was my bathroom light didnt work but wasnt bothered cos they knocked money off the bill!!!!!! :P

Wow! Thats pretty cool!

I stayed in a caravan to save money... and I hope I never have to do it again! In the Summer - maybe... in October... I have never been so cold in my life!

I stayed at the Travel Lodge and had no problems. :)

Yup I stayed at the Travel Lodge to and had no problems what so ever either. Infact it was great - the only problem was my bathroom light didnt work but wasnt bothered cos they knocked money off the bill!!!!!! :lol:

Wow! Thats pretty cool!

I stayed in a caravan to save money... and I hope I never have to do it again! In the Summer - maybe... in October... I have never been so cold in my life!

lol - I bet it was cold!!

i stayed at the travel lodge and had no problems with booking or anything but we had a swamp by the door?! it was absolutely soaking (ruined many a pair of socks!) when we asked the manager if she could anything about it she sed there were no other rooms available and that the cleaners must have shampooed teyh carpet (its ridiculous tho how wet it was)!! should have asked for some money back really?!

o and luckily one of us had jus turned 18 cos when we asked on the phone we were told we didnt have to be. hope nobody else had that problem! but we told the manager and she sed she would tell the rest of her staff the rules again?!

The travel Inn I stayed at was on Secklow gate, opposite Xscape, and literally i a five minute walk to the shopping centre.  The price was £53 per night, per room, £25 if you share with someone.  You get tea, coffe, shower/bath.  Basically just the stuff you nee to kip for the night and get refreshed!!!!!!!!

travel Inn

any one wont a share ????

i wont to call them in the next 2 weeks if any 1 wont to sher pleasee let me knew, pleeeease say somthing any thing ?even a no so i'll just knew some 1 read this post ;)

i am a nice person :D

Edited by Nili

The travel Inn I stayed at was on Secklow gate, opposite Xscape, and literally i a five minute walk to the shopping centre.  The price was £53 per night, per room, £25 if you share with someone.  You get tea, coffe, shower/bath.  Basically just the stuff you nee to kip for the night and get refreshed!!!!!!!!

travel Inn

i wont to call them in the next 2 weeks if any 1 wont to sher pleasee let me knew, pleeeease say somthing any thing ?even a no so i'll just knew some 1 read this post :unsure:

i am a nice person :huh:

I will be staying there, but i think my sister will be coming so i will probably share with her!

travel Inn

i wont to call them in the next 2 weeks if any 1 wont to sher pleasee let me knew, pleeeease say somthing any thing ?even a no so i'll just knew some 1 read this post :blush:

i am a nice person :P

I will be staying there, but i think my sister will be coming so i will probably share with her!

just in case she dasn't come , would you maind shering ?

actualy i'm tring to get a friend to join me...but till he says yes /no , i like to keep my opshens open

travel Inn

i wont to call them in the next 2 weeks if any 1 wont to sher pleasee let me knew, pleeeease say somthing any thing ?even a no so i'll just knew some 1 read this post :rolleyes:

i am a nice person :unsure:

just in case she dasn't come , would you maind shering ?

actualy i'm tring to get a friend to join me...but till he says yes /no , i like to keep my opshens open

If she doent come and your still stuck then we could share but i think she will be coming!

I could look into rooms for three people!

If anyone goes to C5 - I had problems with the Kingfishers Guest House in Heelands, I booked my room in July and rang them to advise them I was going to be late and found they haden't made my room booking :P - going to compain to tourest board though.

My mum had to ring round at 7:30 to find me a room, luckily she found the Holiday Inn had a spare room and the HIlton for the next day which I didn't need - does any one know the cancellation penalty for hilton hotels - is it price of room??

Hope this helps

Had a great time though thanks SM! :blink:

i stayed there last time. it was really nice. the guy even gave us a taxi ride wen we couldnt understand the taxi firm on the phone.

but i wouldnt advise staying there. its just to far away. u spend more money on taxis than n e thing else.