Guest cancellation - Catherine Munroe

showmasters

• Moderators

All forums have rules, and if Showmasters don't want certain things being talked about on here and certain information not being given out then that's up to them. The majority of us are more than happy to abide by those rules as there's plenty else to talk about on here.

If you're not happy to post in accordance with the rules, then like I said there are plenty of other forums to post on if you search for them.

Of course this is a close community, some of us have been here going on 3 years so we're very familiar with how things work. Some people start out on the wrong foot but things get better once they understand the forum rules etc.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s still a strange forum when you have a select group wanting to shout down anybody who dares to have an opinion or criticism; …then if you manage to survive that your post is then subject to removal by Jason.

But as far as I’m aware these are the rules:

Your not allowed to discuss autograph collecting;

Your not allowed to discuss almost the entire autograph industry

Your not allowed to mention where you possibly might get autographs from [including all addresses]

Your not allowed to question why guests were cancelled

Your not allowed to ask for help in obtaining the autograph from the cancelled guest.

Your not allowed to mention finances;

Your not allowed to mention other conventions; or their guests…

Absolutely crazy!; did I miss anything out? ...can you think of any other business that operates in this way?... anybody heard of freedom of speech?

Edited by jonny3x

That’s 90,000 – 150,000; from which, they have to pay a bit of tax; a few flights; a hotel bill; a bit of advertising; and rent a hall.

It seems somebody’s making money!

So, let's look at 5 first class return flights from LA and 10 club class ones. Whoops, that's 50 grand gone.

Then you've got to get those guests and the rest of them to MK, which is another couple of thou, easily, and potentially much more. 30 guests, 3 nights each in a hotel, so lets say I guess £150 average a night for a suite or luxury room, that's another £13k. At least £5,000 to feed them (that's assuming you can feed the guests for £50 a day each, which isn't likely if you give them a decent evening meal) . Look at all those crew - stick them up in hotels, feed them, T-shirt each. No change out of ten grand there, easily.

There's a minimum of 80 grand gone already, possibly as much 90.

Then take off the cost of security, hall hire, public immunity insurance...

Advertising isn't cheap, plus there's the cost of equipment and all the show "decorations".

You've suggested £300k of income. There will be VAT payable on that. Even if they spend £150k on things where they can reclaim the VAT, that still leaves £150k where they have a VAT liability. There's almost another 20 grand headed off to the taxman.

So there's shedloads of cash gone there, plus other costs like contributions toward the cost of full-time staff, offices, website overheads, and no doubt a bundle of other stuff I've overlooked (cost of tens of thousands of 10 x 8s, for example).

I've no connection with SM, and no great history of defending them (in fact somewhat the opposite), but even from just scratching out some rough figures above, which I'm happy to concede could be very conservative (i.e. low) I can't see that anybody at SM will be living the champagne lifestyle off the profits of the show. (Couple of lagers, maybe, but they ain't trucking in lobster and caviar by the hundredweight).

That’s 90,000 – 150,000; from which, they have to pay a bit of tax; a few flights; a hotel bill; a bit of advertising; and rent a hall.

It seems somebody’s making money!

So, let's look at 5 first class return flights from LA and 10 club class ones. Whoops, that's 50 grand gone.

Then you've got to get those guests and the rest of them to MK, which is another couple of thou, easily, and potentially much more. 30 guests, 3 nights each in a hotel, so lets say I guess £150 average a night for a suite or luxury room, that's another £13k. At least £5,000 to feed them (that's assuming you can feed the guests for £50 a day each, which isn't likely if you give them a decent evening meal) . Look at all those crew - stick them up in hotels, feed them, T-shirt each. No change out of ten grand there, easily.

There's a minimum of 80 grand gone already, possibly as much 90.

Then take off the cost of security, hall hire, public immunity insurance...

Advertising isn't cheap, plus there's the cost of equipment and all the show "decorations".

You've suggested £300k of income. There will be VAT payable on that. Even if they spend £150k on things where they can reclaim the VAT, that still leaves £150k where they have a VAT liability. There's almost another 20 grand headed off to the taxman.

So there's shedloads of cash gone there, plus other costs like contributions toward the cost of full-time staff, offices, website overheads, and no doubt a bundle of other stuff I've overlooked (cost of tens of thousands of 10 x 8s, for example).

I've no connection with SM, and no great history of defending them (in fact somewhat the opposite), but even from just scratching out some rough figures above, which I'm happy to concede could be very conservative (i.e. low) I can't see that anybody at SM will be living the champagne lifestyle off the profits of the show. (Couple of lagers, maybe, but they ain't trucking in lobster and caviar by the hundredweight).

I’m sorry I disagree with your costs and potential demands; as well as the numbers … so we’d better just stop that crazy post there.

Edited by jonny3x

• Moderators

Your not allowed to mention where you possibly might get autographs from [including all addresses]

Your not allowed to ask for help in obtaining the autograph from the cancelled guest.

Absolutely crazy!; did I miss anything out? ...can you think of any other business that operates in this way?... anybody heard of freedom of speech?

There's a difference between 'not allowed' and simply not getting information such as finances etc. There is open discussion/speculation about the finances, but you won't be getting full disclosure off the organisers.

Yes, you are correct that you are not allowed to mention other conventions or their guests. This is clearly stated in the rules, and is OFTEN the case in terms of message boards for events such as these. As has been said before, there are specific non-affiliated message boards which focus on autograph collecting and the various events/addresses etc so people just join them as well.

You can ask and question anything you want, but it doesn't guarantee you an answer. Sometimes it's not about going against the rules, but more the way things are put across and unnecessary criticism. After all, people don't have to agree with what you say, and they are as 'free' to disagree with what YOU say as you are to disagree with whatever else.

You can ask and question anything you want, but it doesn't guarantee you an answer.

…and the moderators will sit back and allow you to be attacked by the ‘regular’ forum members; as there is a lack of 'moderation' and subsequently therefore any form of discussion [which isn't helped by the rules].

Your definition of ‘unnecessary criticism’ clearly is subjective.

Edited by jonny3x

• Moderators

So do you feel that you have been attacked at all?

I find the majority of this topic to be fair discussion of whatever issues you have brought up, with only a few slightly unreasonable responses on the first page.

Jonny you are being a little unreasonable here.

Moderators dont sit around and monitor these boards all day. As you said yourself you are open to free speech, so the free speech in question is that some people disagree with you.

This forum is connected to Showmasters events. Any discussion of a rival event organiser is not welcome. That is normal practice and pretty obvious. Go to a collecting forum that isnt connected to a particular organiser.

If you must write to actors agents, I already forwarded you www.convention-guests.com for a huge list of names, that Showmasters havn't censored for you. Any others you'll have to find yourself. I think i'd find the agent of any actor within 5 minutes with little common sense if I wanted to.

It is recognised that it is not polite to write to actors agents requesting autographs and replies to letters. Agents are not PA's as such, they are there to put actors forward for work. The best essay on this is probably either on Equity's website or, surprisingly, on Convention-guests's site on the Contacting Us page. Thats why people who know this hobby are reluctant to source info from agencies and therefore you are on your own if you must find this info. This forum favours meeting guests in person at these events and to observe/contribute to a Q&A.

Lastly, this forum isnt a paid-for service so no-one in their right has to reply to your questions if they simply dont want to. Especially if it has nothing to do with Showmasters' Empire Day events specifically. Sorry to put it bluntly -and I genuinly am sorry- as I can see you are passionate for information, but if no-one here helps, then go elswhere. Good luck.

It's hardly been friendly though; I’m clearly in the minority for wanting to collect autographs, discuss issues, or question how anything is done; forgive me…

In my eyes nobody is above criticism; from my football team; to my government; to anything I interact with on a daily basis… so forgive me if I object to having my views on ‘showmasters’ suppressed so to put them in a better light with other potential customers;

Forgive me if I also find it crazy that there is a clear difference between the treatment of new members to that of ‘regulars’. Would you expect your bank or any other business to have this strange policy.

Sorry to put it bluntly -and I genuinly am sorry- as I can see you are passionate for information, but if no-one here helps, then go elswhere. Good luck.

:lol: welcome to showmasters!

Edited by jonny3x

• Moderators

It's hardly been friendly though; I’m clearly in the minority for wanting to discuss issues; forgive me…

In my eyes nobody is above criticism; from my football team; to my government; to anything I interact with on a daily basis… so forgive me if I object to having my views on ‘showmasters’ suppressed so to put them in a better light with other potential customers;

Forgive me if I also find it crazy that there is a clear difference between the treatment of new members to that of ‘regulars’. Would you expect your bank or any other business to have this strange policy.

I, and others, have been more than willing to discuss things with you. Just because I don't agree with a lot of what you've said, and I've responded as such, it doesn't mean I'm not being friendly or whatever. You've not exactly been told to f**k off elsewhere - all the responses and suggestions have been reasonable enough I believe? Surely it's better than being ignored or told to shut up in an agressive fashion.

You're allowed views, of course you are. That doesn't mean they're right though, and others are allowed to 'discuss' their views on YOUR views ... which they have!

Please don't believe that new members are subject to this kind of in-depth discussion over the criticisms of the organisers and the rules of this forum. It's very rarely the case that new members have issues with the rules or the way things are run, and they are more than happy to listen to the advice of others who are regular. As "regulars", the familiarity with the organisers/events/rules etc means that discussions such as these aren't necessary between us. That difference in treatment is understandable.

Many people are welcomed pleasantly and in a friendly manner, but when someone joins and is overly critical and negative then it often results in a slightly different response.

Edited by DavidB

It's hardly been friendly though; I’m clearly in the minority for wanting to collect autographs, discuss issues, or question how anything is done; forgive me…

And yet ironically, when I try to discuss an issue you raised, you just run away from it completely. Not even a hint of reasoned discourse, just "I disagree with all that" and off.

You seem to want to be denied your cake and refuse to eat it yourself :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I have to be up early tomorrow. And if you do respond, I'm not hiding from you, I'm actually going to be offline for the best part of a week.

I haven’t been ‘overly critical’ … I admit that I told Jason ‘of my perception of the market’’; but that was after he arrogantly told me I could borrow money from him, to run my own.

Nobody is yet to disprove any of my views; they just want to keep blurting out that the rules are there so I don’t voice opinions like that; and that as I don’t ‘fit the mold of a traditional new member’ I therefore should expect a unwelcoming reception from ‘older members’.

And yet ironically, when I try to discuss an issue you raised, you just run away from it completely. Not even a hint of reasoned discourse, just "I disagree with all that" and off.

You seem to want to be denied your cake and refuse to eat it yourself :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I have to be up early tomorrow. And if you do respond, I'm not hiding from you, I'm actually going to be offline for the best part of a week.

Your initial thought was ‘how can I use up the allocated money to disprove jonny3x and defend Showmasters'.

Fine I agree with your figures… Jason makes nothing; and has to work the nightshift as a security guard at the local co-op in order to stay alive.

I’m now getting annoyed…any more regulars want to have a go at my points of view… because I know for sure none of you have the balls to agree with me.

Edited by jonny3x

• Moderators

I’m now getting annoyed…any more regulars want to have a go at my points of view… because I know for sure none of you have the balls to agree with me.

And comments like that would probably be the reason for anyone not replying to you in a friendly and welcoming manner. You're getting annoyed? How about people like QS and myself who have given you perfectly reasonable responses, shouldn't we be the ones that are annoyed because you're not willing to accept another point of view?

It's nothing to do with having the balls to agree with you. It's simply because I don't agree with you.

New and regular members have to abide by the rules. That's the case on this forum or any other. Agree with them or not, it still has to be done. That's nothing personal.

People have made a reasonable suggestion that you find another forum for your autograph collecting information.

Also, people disagree with some of your criticisms. That's not 'having a go', that's discussing, but you're not willing to see it like that and you're just getting annoyed now. You think you're being attacked or something because you've not had any support or anything? Maybe you're just wrong. It is possible :lol:

Maybe its just possible that its simply because just a 'new' customer :D ; and you’re a crew member :wub: ;

…and we see the world from different perspectives. :lol:

Just to review –

I think that Showmasters had enough money; to give that disapointed guy from mainland Europe the address to contact the cancelled guest.

I think that this forum has way too many rules; and too much censorship.

I would have thought that apart from 1 member somebody might have wanted to help me and my collection. Instead I got told to ‘look elsewhere’ and go to a different forum from at least two people…

I think that there are weaknesses in the market; and one shouldn’t be arrogant to their customers.

You disagree with all of them… :smile:

Edited by jonny3x

I knew I shouldn't have looked that last time before turning in.

Your initial thought was ‘how can I use up the allocated money to disprove jonny3x and defend Showmasters'.

Time-travelling mind-reader, are we now? No, my initial thought was that you don't appreciate exactly how the costs of these sort of things mount up. At work, in a different industry, I regularly deal with clients who think their "little" project is going to cost a fraction of what it really will, and have to sit down and explain every expense and cost, with justification. I'm sorry I haven't given you the full accounting in this case, but (i) I'm obviously not privy to the actual figures, so have to rely on general methodology; (ii) I do this sort of thing during the day, I don't want to do it in my free time; and (iii) you ain't paying me :lol:

As for a desire to defend Showmasters? Pah! No desire to do so, and a history to prove it. I have made numerous posts criticising them in the past and attracted my own share of flak from some of the "regulars" as well. And catching some flak from regulars if you go against the flow shouldn't be a surprise. Goes with the territory - nothing to get cranky about; seen it on pretty much every forum, messageboard and mailinglist I've been on in 15 years on the 'net.

So yeah, not an attempt to bat for Showmasters at all, I can assure. I just calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Fine I agree with your figures… Jason makes nothing; and has to work the nightshift as a security guard at the local co-op in order to stay alive.

Which of course is not what I or anyone else said, but your use of hyperbole and sarcasm suggests you'll fit in around here.

I’m now getting annoyed…

and I'm getting tired. (But it's not your fault, before you take that as another dig).

any more regulars want to have a go at my points of view… because I know for sure none of you have the balls to agree with me.

Dear lawd, you're halfway to give us the whole "a prophet is without honour in his own land" dying swan speech. I can't speak for the others, but purely on the figures front, I wouldn't need balls to agree with you, just an absence of mathematical and accounting skills.

Good night.

I wouldn't need balls to agree with you, just an absence of mathematical and accounting skills.

right ok....forgive me for thinking though ‘your is head shoved up showmasters ass’

I’ve given up trying to reason with you; but I still think your VERY wrong…

But I stand corrected; we should just be rude to our friend form mainland Europe; stuff him, for he is not a ‘regular’ forum member; and we should also never challenge showmasters; for they need all the money they can get; after all the business is ‘barely making a profit’.

...can I now be part of the 'gang'?

But thank you for my welcome to showmasters!

and before anybody bans me for no reason : he insulted me first!

Edited by jonny3x

Jason (S/M), and all,

It was not my intension to drum up this hornets nest that followed my post for contact details back on page 2.

Jason, can I offer a compromise.

As I am sure you are aware there are lists of star wars actors address on the net that you can send off to, to get autographs.

Admittedly not all are original, but still.

My offer is this. If Cathy were to charge £10 on the day for auto's in person. How would you feel if I asked you to forward an item for her to sign for me. I pay all the postage and a small commission if needed to your good self for the trouble.

That way you do not release her details and since the item I would send would only be her CCG card. I would still want her in a ordinary 8x10 when you have her back. This way we both win!

WIN WIN scenerio.

Damn, for once I go to bed and then have an appointment in the morning, and I miss everything.

That will teach me trying to be friendly. :lol:

As David says, yeah, I think I have a reason to be annoyed.

jonny, I would like to make it clear that I have never told you to go elsewhere.

I have suggested you may look elsewhere for the information you are obviously looking for because this is a convention organisers's forum and not a forum for collecting autographs "at all costs", through the mail or whatever.

If you look at the forum, you will see that the majority of the areas do in fact relate to other subjects, most of them not even close to autograph collecting. Current TV shows, the actual conventions - the list goes on and on.

And this is what I was actually referring to with me "close knit community" comment, too. It is not that people here only share one common interest and that is getting autographs. People are having a laugh together, talking about TV shows we love and hate, fooling around and everything. And yes, there's quite a bunch of people here who I am at least friendly with or who I even consider as real friends because we do stuff together in real life, too.

I understand that for somebody who registered new this may feel strange at first, and he may feel like an outsider. Jason's reaction to your post wasn't arrogant - if you will be around here for a while you will get used to the way people address each other on here.

However, when you signed up to that forum, you agreed to stick to the rules. And I agree with the others, you didn't leave a very good impression with your first posts. You are not being "shot down" because you are a new member, it's people don't agree with your opinion and excuse my wording, you are showing an attitude that annoys some people.

I think that Showmasters had enough money; to give that disapointed guy from mainland Europe the address to contact the cancelled guest.

Are you talking about Mark or about yourself? Sorry, but as you haven't given your location in your profile I can't tell.

If you read Mark's (bounty hunter's) posts you will see that he actually does have means of contact for Catherine. He may not post as much as others here, but from what I know he has even helped Showmasters getting guests before, and he has organised private signings with quite some people. So he's absolutely aware of certain facts.

Of course you are perfectly allowed to do that.

I have even helped people in finding addresses and directing them to sites in the past. I've explained the "how to" part to several members here, helped them getting stamps from foreign countries etc.

But

1) I knew where to find what they wanted as they were looking for something from my field of interest. I simply can not recommend more detailed sites to you because I am not collecting on Star Wars, and the emphasis for certain subjects varies from site to site.

2) The people I helped with were willing to do some work themselves (how hard is it to use Google?)

and 3) they haven't been showing the attitude you have after others tried really hard to be nice with them.

Yeah, surprise - I have obtained several autographs through the mail myself and I consider myself a collector. However, I have been willing to

- do some detective work myself

- respect the convention side of things. Means: I have no problem paying for autographs. Not everybody is answering fan mail and such, and things simply work that way for some guests. If I have to pay, so be it. Besides, meeting a guest and having fun at shows means much more to me than the actual autograph.

If you had opened a topic in let's say General chat trying to get a discussion going about this subject, I am sure people would have responded, and they would have responded way differently than the responses you have been receiving here.

You're not going to believe anyone who tells you, but yes, Showmasters is not running Empire Days for profit. Jason is one of the biggest Star Wars fans in the world. Ever heard of the "Kurtz/Joiner archive"? Yes, Joiner - that's Jason from Showmasters.

But still this doesn't mean that they are obliged to help you get an autograph if a guest cancels. They don't have to hurt their events on purpose.

"Were" cancelled? :smile:

So are you actually suggesting now Showmasters cancelled Catherine on purpose, possibly after using her name to boost non-existing pre-ticket sales?

Guests can cancel on their behalf for a number of reasons. Sometimes the reason is made public, sometimes not. There are certain reasons that you wouldn't want to spill in detail in public either.

Of course you are - but then you don't have to act all surprised if you get the responses you got now. :D

Show me a single organiser who allows users to mention other conventions on their message boards.

Allowing people to do that would be allowing advertising for a competitor, free of charge!

However, people have still been talking about guests at other shows. Been there, done that myself.

can you think of any other business that operates in this way?...

Yeah, actually I could point out another message board to you where acting this way would have already got you banned. :wub:

anybody heard of freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech doesn't change one fact: You have agreed to certain rules when you signed up for this board. You chose voluntarily to do so, nobody forced you to sign up here.

*steps off soap box*

It’s clear we’re just never going to agree; and you’ll nit pick away at all my posts until I get bored.

But from what I see; I still think this whole industry still needs some transparency; why all the secrecy? why all the rules on what you can and can’t talk about?; why the hostile attitude to new people?, we’re meant to be in this together?.. all fans of the same thing?

Your constant ‘even a fool can use google attitude’ about sums up the community here. I hope you never need any information from me; for sadly you will be greeted by the same response.

I guess with that statement though; I've already morphed into a typical Showmasters poster.

There does seem a few people here, who are not of that mold though [like Bounty Hunder....]; and I shall enjoy conversing through this board with them.

But for the mean time; I’m ready and waiting for the next new member [with differing ideas]; so I can be horrible to them too :lol: … it seems fairly fun!. :smile:

Edited by jonny3x

• Moderators

It’s clear we’re just never going to agree; and you’ll nit pick away at all my posts until I get bored.

But from what I see; I still think this whole industry still needs some transparency;

Your definition of 'nit pick' is another person's 'discussion'. After all, you've said that we're "not allowed" to discuss things, yet when we do, you don't like it?

why all the secrecy?

Because the organisers are under no obligation to give contact details for the guests that cancel their shows. It has already been explained that they wish to get Catherine for another event soon. And anyway, of course you criticise Showmasters because it's their forum - but what makes you believe that Catherine herself would want to sign items through the mail? Plenty of 'stars' do not. Whether Showmasters, or Catherine's agent, or Catherine herself - none of them owe you a thing.

why all the rules on what you can and can’t talk about?;

This has already been explained as standard across message boards such as these. Without rules, people would just end up in arguments etc and there has to be a clear set of rules and regulations. It IS the way the world works if you hadn't noticed. Showmasters are well within their rights to determine what can and can't be done on their own message board. It's not unreasonable to suggest you go elsewhere if you don't like the way things are run here. The Internet is a big place after all, I'm sure you could find another forum that falls in line with your own way of thinking.

why the hostile attitude to new people?

Some reasonable suggestions have been made, and also some reasonable discussion. Unfortunately, you call people hostile and make comments about them not 'having the balls' to agree with you. By saying things like that, of course you are going to annoy people and get a more hostile response. In fact, I believe this is exactly what you are trying to do now.

we’re meant to be in this together?.. all fans of the same thing?

No-one has doubted that, but just because you like the same things that we do, it doesn't make you RIGHT all the time, nor does it result in you having a God-given right to whatever information you want. It's not a case of 'let's support each other because we have similar interests' unfortunately for you. I'm sure you can read around the board and see how the other 'fans of the same thing' act on here. It's not the same.

Your constant ‘even a fool can use google attitude’ about sums up the community here. I hope you never need any information from me; for sadly you will be greeted by the same response.

I'm all for helping people, but I'll be honest. I'm more open to helping people once they've given it a go themselves first. I do not see doing a Google search as a hardship, nor do I see reading the FAQ about events as particularly tough, but we get many people asking questions or asking for information simply because they can't be bothered to find it themselves. I don't particularly like lazyness like that. Sorry, but I'll attempt to find things myself before I ask for someone's help because it's just as quick to type something into Google as it is to type it on here.

I guess with that statement though; I've already morphed into a typical Showmasters poster.

Again with the unnecessary criticism? You've not been here long enough to know anything about the majority of posters on here, so there's no need for comments like that. You show again why you get hostile responses.

There does seem a few people here, who are not of that mold though [like Bounty Hunder....]; and I shall enjoy conversing on through this board with them.

So, let me see. Your definition of someone 'not being of that mould' is that they don't respond to you or engage in discussion or dare to give a differing opinion? That's all some people have done here. It seems like you don't feel that's fair though?

But for the mean time; I’m ready and waiting for the next new member [with differing ideas]; so I can be horrible to them too :jason: … it seems fairly fun!. :smile:

Your definition of 'horrible' is subjective. I guess I've been horrible here.

From Jonny3xpedia.com:

define: horrible

To disagree with Jonny3x's comments.

To discuss issues with Jonny3x.

To not have the balls to agree with Jonny3x.

To not allow Jonny3x to have everything he demands.

I like that we're able to freely discuss this on the forum. I guess the rules aren't so bad after all.

Please don't confuse being horrible with simply winning an argument :lol:

Ugh! ... this is so one sided and useless; some of you won’t even take in; anything I say on board.

All I get is a succession of people taking my posts apart; trying so hard to prove me wrong. This is not a discussion; this is gang mentality.

For example; some of you started saying ‘Showmasters barely make a profit’ … then somebody says ‘well Jason owns the biggest collection of star wars stuff in this world’. Now excuse me, for thinking if the profit from these events funds the high expenditure for his collection.

My point is still valid; why couldn’t he help a couple of people; increase their collection?, profit comes before anything at all cost?, selfishness?

…I also did write the request for information in that manner because I was simply interested in how you’d react. If somebody new came into the other communities I frequent; asking for information, I’d help them [especially as they were new, as I am to this whole industry]; I certainly wouldn’t be like you and tell them to ‘use google’.

Where did you actually ask me what information I had already, or ask me how you could help?... nowhere!, because you were too busy trying to fight me as the ‘enemy’; you simply ‘assumed’ and ‘assumed wrongly’ that I was ‘lazy’... ouch! ….a reflection of ones personality?, or this community?. I rest my case.

Edited by jonny3x

But just to show that I am indeed of better morals than you; I’ll prove it:

Here’s a voucher for 40% off at threshers [it might come handy for your party]: and somebody said I didn’t know how to google.

Jonny I have no hard feeling and glad I could help in the autographica thread. Sorry for the others welcome

It would be cool if,for empire day 19, we could see all the guests which have pulled out of previous shows and have yet to attend a convention. Imagine a show with not only catherine Munroe but also Micheal Pennington and toby Longsworth. I think those three in their own right would pull a crowd.

It would be cool if,for empire day 19, we could see all the guests which have pulled out of previous shows and have yet to attend a convention. Imagine a show with not only catherine Munroe but also Micheal Pennington and toby Longsworth. I think those three in their own right would pull a crowd.

Raises hand to that one:) Good call