Prison Break Season 2 - Episode 13

DavidB

• Moderators

prisonbreaks2jpegeo3.jpg

Episode 13 - The Killing Box

Airing - 27/11/06 US

Previously ...

A flashback shows Michael was abused as a foster child, and his dad rescued him.

Michael and Linc's dad died after being shot by Mahone.

Sucre got on the plane, and fighter jets have arrived. He was alone.

The brothers chose to stay and 'fight' instead of run.

Michael tried to phone Sara but Mahone smashed into their car.

Sara escaped Kellerman, and now he's being 'erased'. He'll be a ghost.

Bellick has been set up by TBag for the murder of Geary.

CNote was with his family but his wife has been taken in by police.

Haywire will pop up eventually in the biggest twist ever. Just you wait.

Veronica, Abruzzi, Tweener, Governor Tancredi, Geary and Aldo Burrows are dead.

The show will return on 29th January 2007 with episode 14. Not too long a break, but still gonna be impatient with it! :thumbup:

Well how much am I hating the break right now!!!!!

Not sure I didn't think last weeks was better but it was still good!!

I don't understand how people can find T-Bag fit - I just shudder and find him seriously sleazy.

Knew Kellerman would turn but has he really or is it all a big plan to get Michael and Linc?

Sarah going on the run was a bit weird. Didn't understand the bit with the mirror - was the razor to kill herself or cut her hair?

Go Sucre!!!!

Bellik in jail is quality - in for something he didn't do just like Linc! How poetic!

What am I going to watch on Tuesday's now???!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum

• Moderators

To be honest, I'd given up on Kellerman 'turning' a few episodes back, and towards the end of this episode I was feeling it was more likely that Mahone would be the one to aid the escapees, so it was a big surprise to me. I'm pretty sure his turn is genuine, or at least I hope it is as it'll make his interaction with Michael and Linc a lot more interesting than a predictable 'faux turn' as such. Though I'm sure they're more than capable of writing it in a great way whatever he's doing.

The only concerns I have are simply:

1. If Mahone IS dead, then who's gonna be chasing them?

2. If he is, then Kellerman could arguably fill his 'void' and turn back, so will he?

3. Will Kim get a more hands-on role? He could get blamed for the mess.

With the last couple of episodes being so amazing, it was going to be hard to carry that on with this 'fall finale' but I feel they managed it.

Loving TBag as usual, his character is just so great to watch. It's so wrong to like the guy, and we all know this, but we do anyway! And he's finally got to where he wants to be ... bring on the evilness :YAHOO:

Bellick in a cell with the big guy is amusing on many levels. Let's hope we get to see him in many uncomfortable situations, though please no Bellicksex on screen thank you.

Sucre still being alive is good, it would have been too easy to kill him off right then. Shame we didn't get to see what C-Note did in regards to the medication etc. And still no Haywire damnit!

I think Sara believes there's no hope anymore now that she's seen them on TV captured, so she was unsure whether to kill herself or go on the run as someone completely new because she'd be next perhaps? Wonder what she'll do once she finds out they escaped again.

Who's the boss bloke with the 'notes' etc? Hmm. I say let the president come back from 'Brothers and Sisters' so we can see her instead of hearing about her all the time!

Damn you break. DAMN YOU.

Edited by DavidB

Let's get the shallowness out the way. Kellermen + jeans + stubble = HOT. More of that please.

I always liked Kellermen, I KNEW he'd be a good guy in the end, yayyayayay. Going to be weird for Linc though, seeing as the man tried to kill his son, and DID kill LJ's mother.

I hope Mahone's not dead, as he's excellent.

T-bag - I nearly puked when he turned up at that woman's house, I can't imagine how awful it's going to be. What if he's really in love with her though? I don't think he's going to hurt her. I hope not. :o I do wish he'd use the money to get a nice suit again, he looks like a tramp. :clap: LOL at Sharon, I don't get it either, but I know I'm going to be a complete mess when I meet him. :D

Bellick's a legend, but how'd he get back to Fox River so quickly?? I hope this isn't the end of his story.

Great ending, didn't torture us too much!

but I know I'm going to be a complete mess when I meet him.

Oh God yeah - I would be a complete mess meeting any of them!!!!!

Kellermann has done some seriously evil stuff to people that are close to Linc and Michael so there could be some serious trust issues there.

I really hope that Mahone isn't dead because I feel that his character has some interesting development to go through.

Ahhhh bring on January!!!!

I wonder what they're gonna do with Haywire. I hope they don't make him comical - they should show the scary side of him, or he's going to ruin the flow. He wasn't in jail for nothing!

Bellick is the best comic relief now!

I reckon Kim's gonna be sent down there to sort stuff out. He's all bloody talk isn't he? Can't wait to see him get his bottom kicked! Unless they bring in a new guy?

Definately need to show Haywire as scary if he comes back.

I still say Bill just had one of *the* best lines ever...

"So, the brothers... They're a little more... breathing? than I wanted."

Also - who's going to listen to Kellerman, Linc and Michael?

Sure, they want to tell the world - but who's going to listen to a man who doesn't exist, a convicted murderer and his brother?

I'm guessing that the proof they need isn't going to be very easy to just happen across ;-)

Also, if the series is going to have *any* integrity, then Mahone is dead.

The bullet took him just underneath his left armpit, and I know there's a huge great cluster of nerves there, that make it one of the primary pressure points in the body.

There was ragged blood round the bullet wound too - so he can't have been wearing a flak jacket underneath his shirt.

If he miraculously survives, I'll be pretty dissapointed, as the show is *very* realistic on most other points.

• Moderators

Even if he *does* survive, he should be in hospital for ages and incapable of chasing them again ... and Kim et al would PROBABLY wanna kill him off themselves anyway as he'd be no use to them anymore, so it's really not looking good for him right now.

Yeah I think that it is too easy to forget that these guys were actually in prison for something (except Linc and Schofy). Haywire has come across and sweet and harmless but he really isn't and they should show that side of him.

I think Mahone has to be dead or die very soon.

I am really hoping that Kim gets what's coming to him both mentally and physically and that he is made to leave his little office. It is too easy giving all the orders and not actually seeing or experiencing the consequences. He needs to get his shiny shoes dirty!

who's going to listen to Kellerman, Linc and Michael?

I have no idea and that is something I have been thinking about. I also think that key is not going to be the answer in a minute. They are going to have to fight to get that info. Maybe some sort of TV exposure would work once they had the "proof" but otherwise they are going to have to bring down the administration before anyone will listen to them. Maybe it will have to be through something completely different and then once the world knows how dodgy things are they will start to listen.

I have no idea but it is going to be exciting!!!!

Let's get the shallowness out the way. Kellermen + jeans + stubble = HOT. More of that please.

I'm glad you mentioned it, it's been on my mind since I watched the episode :)

I thought Mahone might be the one to help the brothers - I love William Fichtner so the ending was a bit of a 'noooooo' for me. But at least Kellerman saved the day. For now :)

Oh poor Bellick. I can imagine how his next few days will be spent. *ouch*

Not enough Sucre this episode - and where the hell is Haywire?

And as for T-Bag - 'Teddy's Home'.....YAY!