Thanks to all the crew from Showmasters

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We were gettting guests to airports on Monday and driving back from Manchester, and mostly catching up on sleep the last couple of days, but now we're (mostly) awake again, we'd like to thank everyone who crewed or otherwise helped out over the weekend. We honestly couldn't have done it without you; your hard work makes the event happen and run smoothly so that thousands of people can have a good day out and go home happy. Thank you very much indeed.

Jason, Andrea, Davey, Stuart and the rest of the Showmasters team

A huge thank you to all at Showmasters. Without you we wouldn't have the pleasure of working and having as much fun as we do at the shows. You keep us sane in an insane world.

Donna

typo ther..

they keep us insnane in an insane world!

A

We were gettting guests to airports on Monday and driving back from Manchester, and mostly catching up on sleep the last couple of days, but now we're (mostly) awake again, we'd like to thank everyone who crewed or otherwise helped out over the weekend. We honestly couldn't have done it without you; your hard work makes the event happen and run smoothly so that thousands of people can have a good day out and go home happy. Thank you very much indeed.

Jason, Andrea, Davey, Stuart and the rest of the Showmasters team

Was a pleasure to work with and for you all again! If it wasn't for you guys bringing these wonderful guests over for all the fans to meet, life would be boring. You work so hard, without little reward for yourselves. You are all amazing. You guys rock!! Huge hugs to Andrea, Jason, Davey, Stuart and Paul, miss you guys already.

It was great working with you Andrea in the Green Room on Sunday, it was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed myself.

Without you guys there, to try and keep a level of sanity, and in other cases insanity amongst us, life wouldnt be quite as fun..

Esp on a friday afternoon :chair:

Thanks Guys

A

Friday afternoon, was funny. How we managed to laminate and cut all those badges straight eludes me, we laughed so much. I have to say mainly at Alex's expense, the cherry picker springs to mind :thumbup:

I only do these events so I can meet up with friends and have a fab time, working, partying. If I get to meet any guests, then that's a bonus for me. So I have to say, the crew rock! and I look forward to seeing all my extended "family" in March.

Hugs to all my crew buddies.

Marina xxx

Friday afternoon, was funny. How we managed to laminate and cut all those badges straight eludes me, we laughed so much. I have to say mainly at Alex's expense, the cherry picker springs to mind :YAHOO:

Its between cherry picker and Belinda's special requirements for that guilloteen.. and in particular they way she described having trouble to get it going any quicker :YAHOO:

A

Thanks must go to all of you - without you there would be no us lol.

T'was a pleasure as always --- It is nice to get away from my mad life and join yours for a weekend. I look forward to meeting up with everyone, and saying hi to the newbies.

Hope you enjoy the trailers Jason - May the force be with you all :vader:

allison

It was one of the best weekends ever - I haven't laughed so much for ages. :clap:

Oh ... the "cherry picker" was so funny - sorry Alex, but Marina and I couldn't stop giggling, and hey, nowt wrong with the way I use a guillotine!! :D

You've just brightened up a dull day here with reminders of the "cherry picker"

Anne

...way too many names to say thanks to all as always at GMEX2, so a huge thanks to all the crew for your help with the Rebel Legion costumers, Fan Force people and 99th Imperial Garrison costumers throughout the event and for helping sort out tables in the new 'Fan Area'. Even the Jedi need support - despite their Force Powers! :D

Thanks to the guy who personally lent us some allen keys to sort our lighsabers out on the days - you were a star! :clap:

We are all looking forward to coming to GMEX 3! Return of the Jedi!

It was one of the best weekends ever - I haven't laughed so much for ages. :D

Oh ... the "cherry picker" was so funny - sorry Alex, but Marina and I couldn't stop giggling, and hey, nowt wrong with the way I use a guillotine!! :poki:

Anne

ANNE!!! *Hugs* :WAVE:

It was one of the best weekends ever - I haven't laughed so much for ages. :D

Oh ... the "cherry picker" was so funny - sorry Alex, but Marina and I couldn't stop giggling, and hey, nowt wrong with the way I use a guillotine!! :wub:

Anne

ANNE!!! *Hugs* :P

Morning :WAVE:

Not anymore is it.. god it is.. urgh.. well second assessment of the week, in 2 1/2 hrs..

This weeks been okay though.. a presentation, and todays exam, is I have to teach a group basic first aid, a 15min lesson .. lol EASY.. next week though is 2 essays.., urgh..

How is everyone.. I miss my set up office buddies.. and BOB too :wub:

A

:D Anne, Belinda and Alx

We did have fun that Friday, roll on March, so we can have more jokes suring set up ;)

I'm sure you'll get through the first aid lesson. My week has been really bad, but other than that all is fine.

How's everyone doing?

Hugs

Marina xx