Prison Break Season 2 - Episode 12

DavidB

• Moderators

prisonbreaks2jpegeo3.jpg

Episode 12 - Disconnect

Airing - 20/11/06 US

Previously ...

Linc has left LJ behind and gone with his dad, met up with Michael and Sucre.

They should be getting a plane out of there, but Mahone is after them.

Michael and dad have met before ...

Sara is being drowned by Kellerman.

A handless TBag killed Geary and got all his money.

Bellick saw Geary dead at the hospital.

CNote is with his family ... but what now?

Haywire is somewhere. Probably talking to himself, or a dog. Nutjob.

Veronica, Abruzzi, Tweener, Governor Tancredi and Geary are dead.

After last week's AWESOME episode, it's hard to see how it's gonna be as good this week! But building up to the DAMN STUPID BREAK, there's gotta be a few strong developments in this and the next episode.

• Moderators

Definitely a great episode, as most of the season has been to be honest.

I am a wee bit nervous about how they'll end next week's episode as it's all building up at a furious pace. Though I am glad that we only have to wait a week to resolve the end of this episode as it would have been torture!

I'll write more later as there's plenty to talk about :thumbup:

Only got a chance to watch it last night but WOW!!!

I'm so glad there is another one next week because I would have to kill people if the break was now.

On a pervy note can I just say that Michael's brown cords are yummy!!!!! lol

On a story note I'm not sure where to begin.

Interesting back-story about Schofy being abused as a kid and then his dad killing someone. Not sure what it has to do with the actual plot but I'm sure we will find out. I can't believe they killed him off after only being in like 3 eps but it served a purpose so I guess I can deal.

Kellermann being made a ghost is cool and could possibly mean that he will turn against the administration (but I doubt it). How majorly painful was that iron thing - I totally cringed and then Sarah sewing herself up was ewwwww.

YeeHaw Bellek (or however you spell it) arrested. See how you like it!!!!! :YAHOO:

Sucre on the plane made me scared. It has been a while since I spoke to the TV and held my head in my hands but that did it. I can't believe he might get blown up. As far as I can tell Mahone didn't call the jets off when he found that Linc and Michael weren't on the plane.

I love the fact that they have stopped running and will now fight. Not sure how as they are in a seriously tricky situation but there are 2 of them and only 1 of Mahone.

Can we have next weeks now please?

Best episode ever.

Kellerman is gonna turn. He's brilliant, and I think he's an ok guy for someone who was about to kill my precious Sara. Hey, he could've been a lot worse. I find it hard to hate him, so he needs to be redeemed. Oh, the iron, JESUS. Personally, I would've gone for the face, but make-up for the rest of the season would've been a nightmare. :wub:

I was getting annoyed at Michael all the way through it for forgetting about Sara, but then I realise SHE had walked out, lol.

I'm so scared for Sucre. ;) I know it's going to happen.

Mahone and the crash, OMG, I had a heart attack!

I felt so sorry for Michael and his flashback. :P

Bellick is a legend. The Brokeback comment that cop made, lol. T-bag is so clever, we should all worship him.

Can't wait for Tuesday!

It has been a while since I spoke to the TV...

Oh that seems to happen to me a lot during this show :) Wasn't it a great episode? I love/hate the way that all the characters are in 'OH NO' situations by the end of each episode, so you know that one of them possibly won't make it, but you don't know which one.

And poor C-Note and his Mrs...bless.

I've just watched the teaser for next week's, and they say it's the best one yet.

Is it Monday yet?

PS where the hell is Haywire? I miss him :)

And poor C-Note and his Mrs...bless

Yeah but I was sitting there going "go get the medication from the bin". I mean she made such a big deal of making sure he could get the meds but he just sat there!

Is it Monday yet?

I wish! It has to be the first time I am wishing the weekend over!

PS where the hell is Haywire? I miss him :)

hmmmmmm Lost/Prison Break cross-over. He is on his raft (with the dog) and ends up on The Island. This would also mean that Vincent can now have a friend! :D^_^:poki: