Hello from me

gebes

It was just to say how nice it was to meet up with other forum members over the last weekend!

People such as

Victor Van Dort

Stevie79

Jedi Tink

Van Heuson( sure that was the name)

There may be some that I have forgotten to mention, please accept my apologies and let me know so that I may edit my post :WINCE:

Also to say hiya to those that I already know, that it was great to see you all again

Crippsy_99

Surfy_Sah

Turkfox

(Even) Dufresne , yep I've spotted your post elsewhere!!!!

as said, if I have forgotten anyone, please do let me know!!

See you all at GMEX 3 next!!!

Edited by gebes

Hmm lets see..who did i meet.

Stevie79..at last lol

Turkfox.. briefley as I was sitting with oliver phelps on saturday

And my god those annoying german girls who just wouldnt leave Oliver alone...had to practically force em to leave him alone..(at his request i may add)

umm who else...

Vic Van Dort..

Oh and yes..the forum freak turned up briefly till i set security on his ass lol

Hmm lets see..who did i meet.

Stevie79..at last lol

Turkfox.. briefley as I was sitting with oliver phelps on saturday

And my god those annoying german girls who just wouldnt leave Oliver alone...had to practically force em to leave him alone..(at his request i may add)

umm who else...

Vic Van Dort..

Oh and yes..the forum freak turned up briefly till i set security on his ass lol

I know think I have photo of him in the Simon Pegg q

hey guys! :P nice to see Gebes, Crippsy_99, Aspen (ha ha pink n purple boy :lol:) and Sam & Turkfox again yey :lol:

and great to meet Stevie79 - another Welshie yes!!! and Victor Von Dort, hey Keith! B)

DisneyDude, know you as crew but I get you and your partner mixed up, I do appologise! :YAHOO: *hides* recognise the lantard thingy though! :D

surfy sah xx

hey guys! :P nice to see Gebes, Crippsy_99, Aspen (ha ha pink n purple boy :lol:) and Sam & Turkfox again yey :lol:

and great to meet Stevie79 - another Welshie yes!!! and Victor Von Dort, hey Keith! B)

DisneyDude, know you as crew but I get you and your partner mixed up, I do appologise! :YAHOO: *hides* recognise the lantard thingy though! :D

surfy sah xx

You loved that pink top and DavidB seemed to like the purple top.

surfy sah xx

LOL - it aint that hard to tell us apart....but to make it easier... i have the grade 2 haircut lol and usually a hoodie under my crew tshirt. Chris is a pitboss these days so just look for the red tshirt ;)

surfy sah xx

Where black next time like the rest of us ;)

bob.jpg

hey guys! :WAVE: nice to see Gebes, Crippsy_99, Aspen (ha ha pink n purple boy :lol:) and Sam & Turkfox again yey :smile:

DisneyDude, know you as crew but I get you and your partner mixed up, I do appologise! :unsure: *hides* recognise the lantard thingy though! :D

surfy sah xx

Where black next time like the rest of us :D

bob.jpg

that rules always like to stand out

Hi all it is Gavin the guy with 2 swords and would not go a way lol nice meating u talk soon :D

Your that 13 year who was buying swords right lol

I met Aspen, Stevie79, Victor Van Dort and mrsclairecarter. Good to finally meet you guys!!! :thumbup:

It was great to meet you aswell here to the next time

What about me? Does no one remember me?

Sam

It was nice meeting you in the queue on Saturday & on the Sat night outside the hotel. Thanks for coming down, twas a cool show! (Didn't see you Sunday though)

Hi all it is Gavin the guy with 2 swords and would not go a way lol nice meating u talk soon :D

It was great meeting you Gavin, the only person who spent more money than I did, lol! See you at the next one mate! :wub:

Edited by Victor Van Dort