Calling all Gmex attendees who took photos

HorrorHound

Due to camera malfunctions I could only get a handful of images... long story short, does anyone who has Hi-RES digital photos from the show want to have them published in the GMex review in Model & Collector's Mart Magazine? I'm writing the review of the show and really need some images of some of the guests such as Leslie Phillips, Dwight and Dirk, and Simon and Nick - plus any other cool shots of general happenings at the show, guests talks etc. I did gte some photos but I know there must be better out there - (I can't use fan posed shots though). So if you want your photos posted in the mag with the review, post them here or email me at paulda@horrorhound.com and I'll select the best of the bunch.

Cheers

TP

Also, big shout out to the Showmasters crew for putting on a smashing event. Got to meet some lovely people.

The few pics I took are on my Flickr collection, If you see any you like drop me a PM and i'll drop you a email with waiver/license for using the images, all i ask is that you send me copy of the mag if they get printed ;)

[edit]

Also to add, they're mostly unprocessed as I just didn't have the engergy after the day :)

Edited by Nik_Doof

The few pics I took are on my Flickr collection, If you see any you like drop me a PM and i'll drop you a email with waiver/license for using the images, all i ask is that you send me copy of the mag if they get printed :WINCE:

[edit]

Also to add, they're mostly unprocessed as I just didn't have the engergy after the day :)

No problem Nik. I like the Joe and torchwood dude pic (I'm so bad with non horror names)... You will get a credit for the photos and I will make sure you get a copy if they're used.