Post your PHOTOS here...

sweetj_nomad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only have one photo from the weekend.Had one taken with Miranda Otto by the Shomasters photographer on the Saturday.

Then took it to be autographed on the Sunday,best £40 ever spent !!!

MirandaOtto.jpg

Oh she's so gorgeous, fantastic photo!! I didn't go last weekend because I was Ring*Con-ned out but I did meet Miranda and my daughter Eowyn had a picture with her, you can see it in the Lord of the Rings thread, as it wasn't a G-mex pic :-) but isn't she lovely!

Lisa x

Hey lisa loved the pic of Eowyn, I didn't take many so posting the link instead

my gmex photos

Lovely pics Ellie!!! Your pic with Miranda is awesome!!!! I'll have to upload my Ring*Con pics (didn't take many but Eowyn and Rebecca are plastered everywhere on the net onstage bless them lol) to photobucket and let you have the link :-)

Lisa x

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

I also met Dirk Benedict and Miranda Otto, but didnt see Miranda do any photos while I was quing so didnt ask for one (though I saw she was later!) and Dirk was looking down at the time the photo was taken.

BTW, helps if I include a link to the rest of the gallery!! Rest of my Gmex photos

Edited by crippsy_99

Well it was nice to meet a few of you, i was the guy with the freddy torso, i had a stall over the weekend.

fr.JPG

Robert was great, really down to earth guy, his wife was lovely too.

Andrew bryniarski was also great and spent time at the stall, he also took a couple of my leatherface masks

signing.JPG

Had an awesome time at GMex so thank you Showmasters....and my Ding Dong girls!!! So many laughs lol. Anywayz, here are some of my pix....the rest are in here - http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/natfr...0peeps/?start=0

mostly of Joe *ahem lol* ;)

S4010416Rotated.jpg

S4010417.jpg

Me meeting Joe..

S4010418Rotated.jpg

S4010419Rotated.jpg

S4010420Rotated.jpg

Kavan minus hat lol. If anyone has any better pix of the hair then I'd love to see!!!

S4010430Rotated1.jpg

S4010429.jpg

S4010457.jpg

S4010455.jpg

S4010459.jpg

^^The quote is from the epi of Atlantis that has just aired over here if anyone was wondering! I just found it hilarious lol.

Soz bout how dark the pix have come out. Maybe it's my comp but they didnt look that bad on my camera.

xxxxx

Hey lisa loved the pic of Eowyn, I didn't take many so posting the link instead

my gmex photos

Like the dress!

Great photo's from everyone!

I'll post mine when i get back from work next weekend!

Steve79 - don't forget THAT photo man!

Hey thanks very much, it was a lot of hard work when it was first made and more recently made a few changes but was really pleased with it for meeting miranda and she liked it which was all worth it! been waiting so long to meet her.

Mine aren't developed yet, but I'll get that done when I actually have some cash (kinda spent more than I should've) :WINCE: But I'll try to use the scanner at college to scan in my pics with Joe.

Now... some of you took pictures of me all greenified. Who was it again? ;) I sort of collect them, haha.

lane007_prev.pngflanigan001_prev.pngksmith001_prev.pngbenz003_prev.pngotto001_prev.pngmcgann001_prev.png

Larger versions and others can be found here at my livejournal - but don't scroll up as the post includes Prison Break S2 spoilers.

Even more will be up at my site Mangoes Of Time in the next few weeks.

Your photos are incredible, very professional. Great shots of Miranda & Lane, really captured the spirit of Lane's talk! Thanks for sharing. :D