Post your PHOTOS here...

sweetj_nomad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when we saw craig again in the afternoon he had smints and gave us some of them. he was well my favourite of the day. i found him so friendly and he didnt mind when we went back in the afternoon to ask for some extra photos

I managed to go in the end! YAY! I had no money to get any autographs but I got lots of photos so I'm happy! My photos aren't as great as all of yours obviously because I couldn't get very close so I wont post them, but yay I'm happy now hehe! :coolthumb:

Edited by Born To Run

love the pics - gonna have to yoink the simon pegg/nick frost one to print off and put in my event scrap book if that's ok (full of very geeky things and/or events with friends, etc...) as all my pics of them are either a bit blocked coz of being at back of talk, or when I took stabilisers off camera by accident when i was attempting to turn off flash

You mean Dirk didn't offer to 'do a Mr T, or George Peppard'? At the last MK show he was at, I had a Battlestar Galactica poster and he offered to 'do a Lorne Greene' sig as well... I hasten to add, I declined the most generous offer...LOL.

I might post the pics I got of Leslie 'The Leg End' Phillips later.. If anyone got video of him doing his 'Hallo...' line, I'd love a copy if poss. Mine came out without sound.... :WINCE:

100_3879copy.jpg

Only picture i got was from the talk, it was great getting to see and kind of talk to them, well i spoke to Nick but hes the 1 i wanted to so its ALL GOOD! i thought it was great tho the last 1 i went to had a super cool marvel statues stall with them all on display out of the box and i was hopin they would have it again cos i had money this time, but oooooh no, when Lee has money the marvel man doesnt go ;) ooo cool smiley :smile::D but all round a great day, ok im done with my little statement :clap: