Post your PHOTOS here...

sweetj_nomad

me-mirandaotto.jpg

me-markferguson.jpg

me-brucespence.jpg

me-craigparker.jpg

me-petegettis.jpg

me-jeremybulloch.jpg

was an amazing day. mark ferguson loves my hard 'tube' FACT! he also believes hes now the new messiah and craig parker is in a tree elf rock band allegedly...

also a big shout out to Wendy (i think it was...) who i pestered because i missed out on the photo shoots for various reasons :blink:

also ended up missing out on the jack bauer bag at the last second though which im gutted about. ended up buying a CTU tshirt and mug instead, oh well :wub:

the question is though now....do i return tomorrow??

~Jaime

xxx

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! i went today and will post pics when i get them! i ahd a great time and spent a bunch of time with James, Oliver and Lane so you probably saw me crouched in front of their table!

loved everyone i met - were all so nice! i cant go tomo sadly cos am working but im not guna complain i got a hug and kiss from lane...lol

Panda x x

I'm sure I was sat next to you. were you near the wall with a big cardboard tube, sat down. I thought it was you and I was going to ask but then I thought whatg if its not he lookes in a bad mood so I won't bother. lol

yeah that was me. i wasnt happy cos of the price of the beer remember :blink: nah i was exhausted from travelling early thats all. shouldve said "hello". were you wearing a black and red top??...

LOL bless, but you really looked pretty pissed off at something so i didn't dare ask incase I was wrong. but yeah i was sat next to you giggling to myself. did you see my awesome t-shirt? I think i put it on whilst you were sat there. lol

Nah, I'd love too but I have a ton of coursework to do by monday so I can't.

lol ok I'll add you as soon as I get my computer to work.

There will be some photos coming up shortly when I go through them and put the good ones on the net.

ok heres my pics now i can be bothered to do them propperly:

Dscf0029.jpg

Dscf0030.jpg

Dscf0034.jpg

Dscf0035.jpg

Dscf0038.jpg

Dscf0048.jpg

Dscf0050.jpg

Dscf0052.jpg

I took more pics then that but they were just of us messing around and looking like morons. :blush:

Edited by Rach

great photos ^__^ my mate took one of me next to the a-team van...but that was about it :WINCE: wish we took more...

oh and also sorry if i hit anybody with my poster because it was sticking out my bag and hitting everybody i walked passed... sorry :P (i just wanted to get it off my chest... :blush: )

S5001190.jpg

S5001187.jpg

S5001188.jpg

S5001191.jpg

S5001181.jpg

S5001180.jpg

S5001179.jpg

S5001178.jpg

S5001177.jpg

S5001176.jpg

these are all my images! i'm the one with the stripey top! (i have individual ones with the twins!) i had so much fun! thanks to everyone was there!

I think Lane Garrison, Craig Parker and James and Oliver were my favourite! they were soooooo funny and i spent ages with Lane and James and Oliver! can't wait to meet them again! het's hope Lane comes back soon to England!

Hope you like them

Panda x x x

Lane's really nice and talkative Charisma! you'll love him! lol! i love Prison break and so was a lil' nervous meeting him - more then even the twins i wasnt nervous for them at all - but he really tries to strike conversation and i was sat in front of his table for at least 30 minutes chatting to him about flying, etc and he was really funny and talkative!

you'll love him! lol! enjoy it! i'm so jealous i cant go again! lol! stupid work! x x

Panda

I'll load up some photo's soon but I met James and Oliver Phelps, Micheal Dorn and Craig Parker. Craig was hands down the highlight of my day. He was so lovely I wanted to take him home and get my mom to cook him a steak dinner!

V impressed with the people working, very orderly and friendly (although tired but I think we all were!)

*echoes Charisma and Panda* Lane is brilliant; really friendly and chatty :WINCE: I'm training to be an Occupational Therapist and on my photo after he'd personalised it he wrote 'I need occupational therapy yo!' :P Great guest!

I've got a rubbishy disposable camera so it's going to be a little while before I can post pics :blush:

Laura x

lol he was laughing at my autograph from Craig because he drew a Panda lol! it was so funny! really good though!

he's so polite lol! and his talk...lol! he kept calling me the questioner after because i asked like 5 questions lol! he's brilliant! really hope i get to meet him again! At the end he gave me a hand shake, hug and kiss (on the cheek)

sorry Wentworth, i have a new favourite...lol!

glad you loved him too Lozzy!

xx

Lane's really nice and talkative Charisma! you'll love him! lol! i love Prison break and so was a lil' nervous meeting him - more then even the twins i wasnt nervous for them at all - but he really tries to strike conversation and i was sat in front of his table for at least 30 minutes chatting to him about flying, etc and he was really funny and talkative!

you'll love him! lol! enjoy it! i'm so jealous i cant go again! lol! stupid work! x x

Panda

Ive met loads of ppl but sometimes i get a bit nervous but ill be fine :D