Andy Serkis

Lawrence M of course,

Sala B of course...

Craig parker,

Thomas Robins

Sean Astin

John RD

Remebered me at one time or another...

although Lawrence, Thomas, sala, Andy and John i have met most.

Sean commented on the last time we met and what happened so it wasnt just a fluke which was nice!

John has said its always a pleasure to see me and told me i dont need his auto any more...

anyway... i'm rambling!

Andrea xx

Had a few remember me by name and others by my nickname aka Irish Ed

Namely

Paul McGillion tried chatting up my wife a an event (she didnt mind)

Don S. Davis

Teryl Rothery

Alex Zahara

Alexis Cruz

Erick Avari

Aaron Douglas only knows me as guinness ed - every time I see him he shouts guinness ed.

Peter Stebbings drank with peter in a pub near heathrow and he proceded to regale us with tales.

Patrick Currie

Neonitrix

Matt Lewis remembered me because i spent pretty mucha whole day with him stan and tolga on the sat and then the sunday ion feb!

also John RD did because he'd "strangled" me! and Katie Leung remembered me too and did Stan!

the twins and lane remembered me when i went back to them a few times today...then again i spent quite a while with them! they're all so nice - how could i stay away!?

Panda x

Hi There :D

Billy Boyd remembered me and my daughter at LFACC '05 from when he was signing copies of the EE DVD of 'Return of the King' at the Virgin Mega Store in Birmingham in December '04....Then again at the FF 2 months later.....Craig Parker also recognised us once and even knew what name to write on the autograph before I'd even told him!!!.... Was so chuffed!!!....:YAHOO:

craig parker remebered me yeserday but there was only like a two hr gap btwn the photo shoot and me geting his auto!

miranda otto remembered me this morning from the photo shoot yesterday which i was chuffed bout!

but the best one was billy boyd! i met him at C6 then at a signing of ROTK in birmingham a few months later and he remembered me by name and face! i was very very happy (and this was like 2am!)

Colin Baker remembered me, but there wasn't a big gap between me talking to him, then going to paul mcgann talk then coming back with mum to see him about 12:30am.

He might remember me at a future event- it was a pretty memorable meeting (frm my POV anyway) I'm bored ad can c&p this to myLJ, so I'll write a rough transcript:

*I go up to see him but a woman and her kid in a young bond outfit get there first for an autograph, i hang around patiently and even get mistaken for the kid in a picture of colin taken years ago, but it was actually the boy when he was 2 and had longish blond hair) they eventually go, but then a student and his girlfriend come up for an autograph and the boy is totally psyched to meet Colin, he gets autograph and leaves*

Colin: Hi

Me: Hi, actually feel a bit silly now hanging around waiting for those wo want autographs get them - I can't really as I have like...No money. so I feel a bit stalkerish.

Colin: S'ok *we tak for a bit about Doctor Who and his fav Doctor*

*Flash as woman passes and takes pic of Colin and walks off*

Colin: you should have asked

Woman: What?

Colin: it's only manners when you take someone's picture that you ask

Woman: It was from a distance

Colin: If you'd just asked for my picture I would have said yes!

Man browsing stall next door: *Says something I didn't catch* Stop being such a miserable ______ *walks off*

Colin: god I feel so cross now

Me: you ok?

Colin: yeah *smiling again* bet you're gonna ask now?

Me: *shrugs* was anyway

*picture is taken, discussion about how pictures always seem to make me look like a freak, and colin says he's used to his picture being taken, but even if he's paid to be there he would like to be asked, plus he thinks he takes a bad pic too*

Me: guess you'd be going to the talk soon.

Colin: the what?

Me: the talk with you and Paul McGann

Colin: oh that! - I wasn't even told about that until I got here *rebelious tone* I don't think I'll go

Me: *shrugs again* fair enough

I have a feeling some people who were onlookers will think he was totally unreasonable (that man and woman especially) but he did have a point

I have met Robert Llewllyn & Danny John-Jules twice - once at GMEX in feb and then again at another convention in September. Bobby remembered me when I mentioned my You Tube name as I leave comments for some of his vids, and Danny remembered me and my friend Bex - but thought it was Birmingham, not Manchester he saw us at.

Yay. Joe Flanigan remembered me!!!

'You again'

:D was that said in disgust? :P

Don't think so :WINCE:

He smiled when he said it. ;)

Hahaha... "Oh boy, it's the Wicked Witch of the West again" was what he said to me during the photo session on Saturday. *sheepish grin* But then on Sunday he told me I didn't have to be so shy about not making much sense when meeting people. Apparently it's quite common :P Then again, this was before the talk. I'm still a little edgy about that part of things.

Edited by Trialia

I met Graham Norton a while back, and of course, he remembered me from our various bumming sessions over the past few years. Lovely man, i must say.

Elijah Wood remembered me too? Craig Parker, Devon and Daniel, if you can call them guests... :WINCE: And erm... I dunno!? Oh. Billy Boyd, course!