GOLD PASSES

showmasters

Gold Passes for Collectormania 11 are now on sale.

You can purchase these items through our online store:

Collectormania 11 Gold Passes

Showmasters

possibly a tad early to announce.... there will have to be considerable amount of additions before i (ANYONE??!) splash out on a gold pass - centainly not on the strength of 4 guests being announced!!!!!!

Gold Passes for Collectormania 11 are now on sale.

You can purchase these items through our online store:

Collectormania 11 Gold Passes

Showmasters

possibly a tad early to announce.... there will have to be considerable amount of additions before i (ANYONE??!) splash out on a gold pass - centainly not on the strength of 4 guests being announced!!!!!!

true, ill wait closer to the event.

Yeah and 2 of em are spelled wrong! What is it with sci-fi people that cant spell. I Have had a rant about this in a previous thread so i wont go on. :-) (just take a look at any conventions website and see how many guests names are wrong)

Cool new autograph pack choices.

Yeah and 2 of em are spelled wrong! What is it with sci-fi people that cant spell. I Have had a rant about this in a previous thread so i wont go on. :-) (just take a look at any conventions website and see how many guests names are wrong)

Don't you mean "spelt" ? :smile:

Don't you mean "spelt" ? :poki:

Either is equally correct.

• 2 weeks later...

*looks around timidly*

Yep, it's my first post here...

How long does it take to get a confirmation about the purchase of a Gold Pass? My friend used her credit card, so that I could get one, but I dunno yet if I've qualified...

Anyone here, that knows better?

-Tyra, the con-virgin from Finland

Well, it seems my friends card did get charged... So, I guess it means I'm officially a Gold Pass owner.

Yay for me! :D

I'm not sure if they'll send me the letter though. I live in Finland and my friend lives in the UK...

-mts.tyra-, anxiously waiting for May'07

Which address did you register on the account, yours or your friend's? If you used your address in Finland as shipping address, you will receive the letter.

Umm... I have no idea. Maybe I'd better check with that friend of mine (who btw did the whole booking thing while speaking on the phone with some guy from... SM perhaps? )

It really doesn't matter that much though, I'll be seeing her before C11 so even if the letter comes to her, I'll get it in time.

-mts.tyra- the one jittery one

• 3 months later...

Sorry to have to ask this, but how the hell do I get a response from Showmasters?

I've e-mailed twice, made numerous unanswered phonecalls and to no avail. I've purchsed a Goldpass online (15/03/07) and as of yet have had nothing come out of my account or had any confirmation whatsoever when requested from Showmasters. All I need is a "Yes it's ok and in the process of being sorted" or "no the transaction failed" or something like that.

Twice before now over the last two years I've purchased tickets online and have had the same problem... I would just do it over the phone but I never ever get through!

Help!!!

Showmasters? Hello? Jason? Too Tall? Anyone?

I've now made over 45 phonecall attempts since the 15th to no avail... Plus 3 unanswered e-mails. Jola was nice enough to reply to me straight away but unfortunately can't help.

Busy or not I need someone on the Showmasters team to tell me what's going on and complete my order.

PLEASE!

:stretcher:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, I'll reply but I'm not actually part of the Showmaster team so can't help directly. I help out on here and at the shows but I'm not involved in the everyday running of the events.

I will make sure that Jason know's about this though.

Edited by Too Tall

Thanks Too Tall... That's all I ask really, that the information actually gets to where I need it to and something's done. I just need some peace of mind that my Goldpass has been secured and I don't miss out!.

Jason will probably remember me from last year... The same thing happened with a standard ticket to LFCC!. No idea why I keep having problems. I'm happy to give Jason my details over the phone if he wants, my details are all in the e-mails I've sent.

Thanks

I thought you received an autograph pack based on your favourite topic such as Joss Whedon, or cult tv etc in your goody bag when you pick up the gold pass. I don't know how many or who of though.

Yes, you do receive that autograph pack.

My guess would be that the "no" answer was directed to in person autographs.