Hotels

I havent yet booked an hotel, someone else was booking for us and never got round to it so me n mum are kinda stuck. can anyone recomend a hotel thats close by please? we've looked but cant find anything. we can always travel both mornings but its gonna be an hours driving and you dont fancy it after a long day at event.

- elaine -

Hey Elaine - look into the trains as a last resort - the Manchester Airport train runs early from Leeds and (i think) Huddersfield both Sat & Sunday morning - may be a better 'commute' for you.

The IBIS in Piccadilly Gardens (Portland Street One i think) is not too far away, there are others hotels in and around there as well, but a lot more expensive...

Elfqueen (few threads down) was advertising some spare space the other day - may be worth dropping her a message.

Drop me an MSN if you want any of the other hotels I know...!

EDIT: Sorry, wrong SN!

Edited by Ven Halcyon

I'll be working on a stall so i'll need to be there about an hour before the event opens on the Sunday and 2hour before on the Saturday. Its cheaper in the car only gotta drive through penistone and over the wood head its just the over night bit. It will be me n mum in a room so can't really share with lots of others

Edited by C.Parkers-Girl