LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: James Marsters

showmasters

Last Year James was only in MK Sunday and Monday and as this year he is planning his own special event and a concert again so i am assuming its gonna be the same days?

Either way its a bit of a pain for sorting rooms in MK as either way got to get back from london. Last year all the people who had been following James round london for his events missed auto tickets on the sunday as they had gone really early and as we didnt get into MK till late, so we all had to stay over till the monday and lots were queuing at 2am to guarantee seeing him. not sure i would do it for anyone else (well maybe other high profile buffy cast possibly) was a bit cold outside the shopping centre and sure people thought we were all mad but iam guessing it will be the same for him this time too.

nicky

for me personaly I have lots of stuff to get signed to James & of course I haven't seen him since last year so I'd love to meet him at the table again & get all my stuff signed but I'm not that bothered 'cause we've already booked the photo tickets & talk so at least we're sure to meet him anyway 'cause it's quite scary having to queue all night long but everybody know I am able to do it but I don't even imagine my face on the photo if I haven't slept all the night!!! LOL :poki:

;) *LYVIE* :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah no Lyvie you can come join us we will probably be the silly ones out there in the cold but i guess there is always monday except my birthday hangover will have kicked in by then though so i wont be able to get up that early.

I really would rather see him on sunday, hes top of my birthday wishlist of course. I may even take him a slice of my cake if there is any left after you lot have had it all!

nicky

Last Year James was only in MK Sunday and Monday and as this year he is planning his own special event and a concert again so i am assuming its gonna be the same days?

Either way its a bit of a pain for sorting rooms in MK as either way got to get back from london. Last year all the people who had been following James round london for his events missed auto tickets on the sunday as they had gone really early and as we didnt get into MK till late, so we all had to stay over till the monday and lots were queuing at 2am to guarantee seeing him. not sure i would do it for anyone else (well maybe other high profile buffy cast possibly) was a bit cold outside the shopping centre and sure people thought we were all mad but iam guessing it will be the same for him this time too.

nicky

for me personaly I have lots of stuff to get signed to James & of course I haven't seen him since last year so I'd love to meet him at the table again & get all my stuff signed but I'm not that bothered 'cause we've already booked the photo tickets & talk so at least we're sure to meet him anyway 'cause it's quite scary having to queue all night long but everybody know I am able to do it but I don't even imagine my face on the photo if I haven't slept all the night!!! LOL :wub:

:P *LYVIE* :lol:

I was at the door at 2am for James Marsters at C7 and I'll probably do the same things this years ! ;)

nicky

for me personaly I have lots of stuff to get signed to James & of course I haven't seen him since last year so I'd love to meet him at the table again & get all my stuff signed but I'm not that bothered 'cause we've already booked the photo tickets & talk so at least we're sure to meet him anyway 'cause it's quite scary having to queue all night long but everybody know I am able to do it but I don't even imagine my face on the photo if I haven't slept all the night!!! LOL :P

:lol: *LYVIE* :lol:

I was at the door at 2am for James Marsters at C7 and I'll probably do the same things this years ! :YAHOO:

I queued over night mmmmmm.............................. :dance::dance::dance:

:WAVE:

I spoke to Jason at Gmex. He said James would be signing all three days. ;)

Had an e-mail today from Stuart and they don't know for certain how many days James will be in MK.

:WAVE:

yay! James!

So he´ll be there for more than one day?

I wish they could let us know the exact dates, I need to book my flight.

nicky

for me personaly I have lots of stuff to get signed to James & of course I haven't seen him since last year so I'd love to meet him at the table again & get all my stuff signed but I'm not that bothered 'cause we've already booked the photo tickets & talk so at least we're sure to meet him anyway 'cause it's quite scary having to queue all night long but everybody know I am able to do it but I don't even imagine my face on the photo if I haven't slept all the night!!! LOL :thumbup:

:lol: *LYVIE* :lol:

I was at the door at 2am for James Marsters at C7 and I'll probably do the same things this years ! :YAHOO:

hihi

I could imagine myself doing the same thing. Maybe we could have a little late night gathering? :YAHOO:

there could be food and drinks..*lol*

• Showmasters Admin

No, he didn't pose for photos at the table.

I wouldn't count on posed photos at the table this time either. If only half of the people turn up that turned up last time it is highly unlikely.

I agree, based on his last appearance, it's very unlikely that he'll be doing posed photos at C11.

Edited by Too Tall

The Q&A and Photo shoot will be on the 6th. Will he sign autographs on the same day? Can´t find any ifo on that anywhere?

Does anyone know? I need to book my room...

I would of thought he would be signing aswell that day but not many, due to both Q&A and photo shoot being on the same day! But really its so far away you cant really tell just yet whats going to happen? I dont know what im gonna do yet, just probably panic nearer the time! :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

The Q&A and Photo shoot will be on the 6th. Will he sign autographs on the same day? Can´t find any ifo on that anywhere?

Does anyone know? I need to book my room...

The specific days James will be attending the show have not been announced yet. Days are not usually announced until around 2-3 weeks before the event (Please read the FAQ). But as James is doing a talk and a photo shoot on the 6th it's a pretty safe bet he'll be at the show signing that day.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's not a rival event, it's a concert so I hope it's okay here.

The gig is in Islington, which is really near Kings Cross/St Pancras, which is the station that the trains to and from Milton Keynes go to. Take the Victoria Line tube from Kings Cross to Highbury & Islington, and the Union Chapel is pretty much opposite the tube station exit, across the other side of the roundabout.

• 4 weeks later...