LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: James Marsters

showmasters

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, I wish I was coming to this one! I met him at C7 and he was a doll.

He also explained that he doesn't personalise because of breaking his hand one time (by punching the floor of a church basement!) so it's easier for him to do more signatures when he doesn't try to personalise.

Gah, I wish I was coming to this one! I met him at C7 and he was a doll.

He also explained that he doesn't personalise because of breaking his hand one time (by punching the floor of a church basement!) so it's easier for him to do more signatures when he doesn't try to personalise.

How does he manage to play guitar? :P

Am not too bothered about personalisations but really hope that photos are allowed, am completely excited about the prospect of meeting him

Ewww :P . No Shotgun here :(

I love you Yvie ... :D

I almost expected a "ditto" when I saw your name on this thread :dance:

You get a ditto from me! :D

*Creeps In* Add another ditto to the list. I'll get a Smallville pic signed but only because it's Smallville.

Nice One !

That's no doubt made the event go from busy to mega busy !

And the photo shoot sounds a good idea, now can you just get him to die his hair blonde again for it ?

haha I'm with you on that!! Can he be asked to speak in a British accent for the weekend too?!!

Soooooo happy right now!

xxxxx

Ooh, yes please - and if, by some chance, Andy Hallett is a guest can he dress as Lorne including the make-up? :YAHOO: And can James wear Spike's leather trenchcoat?

That would be so cool...:YAHOO:

Does anyone know how many days James will be at C11 ?

The days a guest us appearing isn't usually confirmed until much closer to the show. However, general rule of thumb is that most of the overseas guests are there the whole weekend.

However, only Showmasters can confirm the exact dates. Be patient. When they have it all confirmed they will let you know via the forums.

The days a guest us appearing isn't usually confirmed until much closer to the show. However, general rule of thumb is that most of the overseas guests are there the whole weekend.

However, only Showmasters can confirm the exact dates. Be patient. When they have it all confirmed they will let you know via the forums.

What it is, is that James will be in the UK from May 1st and i'm planning to be at all the concerts he's doing, provided i get tickets that is :thumbup: With not knowing exactly where he's gonna be to be able to book hotels and stuff its a bit frustrating !! I'm booked in MK Sat and Sun nights, so just need to know if i'm to extend it :D So............hense the need to know if he's there 3 days or not. Yea i hear you be patient, but i haven't got any, but i'll try :D

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks ;)

What it is, is that James will be in the UK from May 1st and i'm planning to be at all the concerts he's doing, provided i get tickets that is :smile: With not knowing exactly where he's gonna be to be able to book hotels and stuff its a bit frustrating !! I'm booked in MK Sat and Sun nights, so just need to know if i'm to extend it :D So............hense the need to know if he's there 3 days or not. Yea i hear you be patient, but i haven't got any, but i'll try :clap:

Sorry but you will have to be patient, usually guest days are not confirmed until 2-3 weeks before the event.

Last Year James was only in MK Sunday and Monday and as this year he is planning his own special event and a concert again so i am assuming its gonna be the same days?

Either way its a bit of a pain for sorting rooms in MK as either way got to get back from london. Last year all the people who had been following James round london for his events missed auto tickets on the sunday as they had gone really early and as we didnt get into MK till late, so we all had to stay over till the monday and lots were queuing at 2am to guarantee seeing him. not sure i would do it for anyone else (well maybe other high profile buffy cast possibly) was a bit cold outside the shopping centre and sure people thought we were all mad but iam guessing it will be the same for him this time too.

nicky