Saturday Night Drinks?

Ven Halcyon

If you're going straight after the con, find us during the con as it'll be easier. :D

Though I'm thinking of at least grabbing some food before heading straight to the pub. Sawyer's sounds good for a couple of hours drinking, then back to the hotel for some DVD's!

So, (sort-of) final roll-call: Sawyers Arms, just after the show (17.00-17.30-ish) for much forum-related hilarity & highjinks. Who's in?

Would this involve fish & chips :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going straight after the con, find us during the con as it'll be easier. :D

Though I'm thinking of at least grabbing some food before heading straight to the pub. Sawyer's sounds good for a couple of hours drinking, then back to the hotel for some DVD's!

So, (sort-of) final roll-call: Sawyers Arms, just after the show (17.00-17.30-ish) for much forum-related hilarity & highjinks. Who's in?

Would this involve fish & chips :D

Yes. :blush:

The finest fish & chips in all the land! B)

Sorry guys i'm gonna have to stand you up this time round as my brother-in-Law can make it now. But as he works nights we can't stay and have drinky's sorry. :( But hey, if you've seen my profile and seen what i look like, come over and have a chat! see you there :firedevil:

I wont bite.......much lol. :poki:

Edited by datalore

I did a pub crawl for people last year, I'll be doing the same this year. Leaving from outside G-mex at 6.30.

I'll be taking in the following pubs.

City Arms, Atlas, Knott Bar, Dukes 92, Barca, White Lion, Oxnoble, Cask, Mulligans, Times Square, A N Other, Brannigans, Bar 38.

There are many different types of pub on the crawl, so if you find one that you like you can leave the crawl.

If you want more info and approx timings, look for Steve (that's me) the dealer in the russian ice hockey shirt.

Unfortunately I still don't know where my table will be in the hall.

Best of all it is FREE, the crawl not the drinks.

NB For some of the later pubs there will be a dress code, no jeans no trainers etc.

Sure, steal my thunder!!! :-P

To be honest, i'll be chuffed if so much as one person says hello to me, and is waiting near the doors at 5, :thumbup: I'll only maybe recognise one or two people from here!

Sorry for that but I got fed up reading this topic and went for the hands on approach, Sawyers is not near Gmex, wrong end of Deansgate.

I now know where I am as I've been setting up tonight, I'm by the toilets and the talk area, stop by & say hello.

There will be maps for the crawl and a quiz, with a prize.

Thanks to all who turned up!

Steve, Victor, Il Nero and briefly although not for a drink Aspen!

Also, was good to meet Datalore, Trialia and Turkfox! But guys...drinks...have faith in me! hehe

Had a great weekend guys, hope you all did too!

Next time...Everyone comes...ok!? :WINCE:

Thanks to all who turned up!

Steve, Victor, Il Nero and briefly although not for a drink Aspen!

Also, was good to meet Datalore, Trialia and Turkfox! But guys...drinks...have faith in me! hehe

Had a great weekend guys, hope you all did too!

Next time...Everyone comes...ok!? ;)

Yeah everyone now knows I don't drink lol