Saturday Night Drinks?

Ven Halcyon

Are there any plans...if not...why not?

Or rather, if not...would anyone like to make some?

I am a total noob here, but know a few of the crew, and well with it being up North I can come out and play, which I can't so much down in MK.

So yes...drinks...?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I'm comin' on 21. A medication thing. I drink alcohol, you'll have to take me to the nearest hospital. ;)

This is true! Can we make it somewhere that serves tea, then? Since, I can't have coke or coffee or citrus either... crazy restrictions.

I am Up for it and a Drink :thumbup:

Does this make you 'on the pull' for the weekend then...? :huh:

Okay - well, a little more interest...5/6 of us makes a worthy drinking quota...but we need more...and a venue...and a meeting time...

God, i suck at organising...where is the admin assistant!?

Edited by Ven Halcyon

Sounds good - gives time to go get food and for those with the option to get cleaned up if they choose!

I just heard that the hotel opposite GMEX might have a bunch of folk hanging out - maybe some of the crew even?

OI CREW - Where y'all having a beer?

Hahaha... that's going to be fun... my hands will still be green. I'll be wearing the make-up on Sunday as well and since it takes hours to apply and remove, I'm sleeping in it. But I'll dress like a normal person. :smile:

SO...you're going to be green...hmm, before the beer...?

lol... yes!

*points to pic* Although my hands will also be green next time - I figured out a way to get it to work without getting green on everything I touch.

Edited by Trialia

Tralia - ah - hah...Green! I get it, :chair: I take it you use babywipes?

To get rid of the face paint? Baby wipes won't do it, I have to use Neutrogena moisturising make-up wipes, and even those take some time to get all of it off. And they won't work for the hand colour - I'm doing that with food colouring, so it'll need some very dilute bleach to get that off. :thumbup: