The LOOOONNNGGG wait

onewingedangel

they were lovely!! it was such an amazing experience! RDA seemed to be enjoying himself and amanda was her usual hilarious self :unsure: would love to post my pic with them but we arent allowed to :(

As if people are going to stick to that no showing them off thing *cough*livejournal*cough*

RDA is exactly like Jack Oneill I thought! Amanda was cool as usual too.

RDA did seem to slip into character at some points didnt he and he was a laugh a minute at our table saying that so far he had taken a slice of cake from every table and if he kept this up over the weekend he wouldnt be able to get back on the plane lol

Most of my pictures didnt come out to well though but I have plenty of video which while dark is still good.

Cake? Guessing you were on an afternoon session then, I was on the friday morning coffee morning and we had biscuits, and yes, he helped himself to them from all the tables too lol!! That man certainly got fed well!

A lot of my pics came out dark too so had to run them though paint shop pro and their not that good, but a couple from the auction I got lovely! Either way, im getting a new camera for xmas..had enough of my one getting such poor shots lately so time for a new one!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw episode 15 which has been aired before episode 14. It is called the Tao of Rodney. It has a good episode story it's a shame they can't garentee the results or they could have a army of superhumans. LOL

Edited by Daniel_Jackson

• 3 weeks later...

Saw episode 15 which has been aired before episode 14. It is called the Tao of Rodney. It has a good episode story it's a shame they can't garentee the results or they could have a army of superhumans. LOL

Seems that the episode named 'Sunday' was never ment to be the 14th episode aired, it was just the 14th episode produced and was always ment to air later in the seasons as certain events are mentioned in it which have not yet happened.