The LOOOONNNGGG wait

onewingedangel

As far as I'm aware, The Return part 2 airs in Canada on November 20th, but then they're going back to episode 3.01 and showing repeats for a while, which is just SO annoying. Don't know about Sky, but I'd imagine they'd want to finish showing the first half of the seasons before they show the second half! Since we're only on Sateda next Wednesday...

As far as I'm aware, The Return part 2 airs in Canada on November 20th, but then they're going back to episode 3.01 and showing repeats for a while, which is just SO annoying. Don't know about Sky, but I'd imagine they'd want to finish showing the first half of the seasons before they show the second half! Since we're only on Sateda next Wednesday...

Sky will be the first place to show new episodes of SG-1 which should air late December/early January.

As for Atlantis, I thought when Canada started back up on the 20th November they would be showing new episodes every week, not episode 11 then repeats :firedevil:

Sky will be the first place to show new episodes of SG-1 which should air late December/early January.

As for Atlantis, I thought when Canada started back up on the 20th November they would be showing new episodes every week, not episode 11 then repeats :P

Mm. I don't keep up with SG-1 so much. :blink:

So did I, but some of my Canadian friends have looked at the schedule and it says "3.11, 3.01, 3.02" etc.

Off a person that contacted Movie Central, the channel that airs SG here although for some reason I thought it was the Space channel....anyhoo

3x11 The Return Part 2 - airs November 20th 9pm WST on Movie Central

season continues as normal

3x15 The Tao of Rodney - airs December 18th 9pm WST on Movie Central

holiday hiatus

3x16 The Game - airs January 8th 9pm WST on Movie Central

3x20 Fire Strike - airs approximately February 5th 9pm WST on Movie Central and finishes us long before Sci-Fi starts airing.

So hopefully that is of some help perhaps

Off a person that contacted Movie Central, the channel that airs SG here although for some reason I thought it was the Space channel....anyhoo

3x11 The Return Part 2 - airs November 20th 9pm WST on Movie Central

season continues as normal

3x15 The Tao of Rodney - airs December 18th 9pm WST on Movie Central

holiday hiatus

3x16 The Game - airs January 8th 9pm WST on Movie Central

3x20 Fire Strike - airs approximately February 5th 9pm WST on Movie Central and finishes us long before Sci-Fi starts airing.

So hopefully that is of some help perhaps

Great news, only afew more weeks to go then.

Zimbing, yeah, they just changed it about the middle of last week, something like that.

Is it just me irritated by the fact that we have two episodes with Rodney's name in the episode title and not a single Teyla character episode this season?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was over a bit too quick, the Ancients wernt around long were they, and all they got was a quick mention about them being all dead..nice! What happened to their ship I wonder?

And since when did Atlantis have an underwater puddlejumper bay!

Guess we wont ever see it actually take off now.

That was short, but remember they only have 43 minutes into which to fit this half of the episode. And heck, maybe someday McKay will figure out how to fix what they did to the star drive. Look on the bright side, they have at least 3 ZPMs now :)

I have just found out (phoned SKYONE) they will be on break from DEC 20th and coming back on the 9th and 10th Jan 07

They have decided to split the Stargate shows.

Stargate SG1 Tuesday and Atlantis Wednesday both at 8pm

Yeah, which means I'm barely going to have time to fix the damn VCR between SG-1 and CSI. *growls*

But, maybe I'll get to watch them both on plasma screen with a bit less parental grousing now.