Torchwood

TurkFox

Torchwood costumes, anyone? Not sure when con yet, but it could be fun. I'm currently trying to decide between Jack, Owen and Ianto - getting a coat like Jack's just cos I want one, but I'd rather be one of the other two...

Anyway, anyone interested?

Jack - Rickman101

Gwen - Jedi Tink

Owen - TurkFox

Ianto - Jay (Gears?!?)

Tosh - ann+sara+emma+dani (which one are you? :D)

(and any other characters anyone wants to be)

Edited by TurkFox

I'll be Ianto. I have a rather nice suit that'd work. Believe it or not I have two suits, not just the good ol' Brown pinstripe. :D Or. I could go as The Doctor again, but make some sort of Jar for my right hand.

Yay! We have a Ianto!!! :firedevil: hehe!

Hand in the jar....I could just picture the Doctor holding that haha!

• Showmasters Admin

...getting a coat like Jack's just cos I want one, but I'd rather be one of the other two...

I've been looking at those on ebay. Since the first episode the prices have just shot up!! Shame... I think one of those would have really suited me...

Andrea

Go for it! I don't look at all like Neville but I still do the costume anyway! :lol:

I've changed my mind again, I want to be Owen! (Promise I won't change my mind again! :smile:) I don't have the time, money or energy to be Jack.

Edited by TurkFox

...getting a coat like Jack's just cos I want one, but I'd rather be one of the other two...

I've been looking at those on ebay. Since the first episode the prices have just shot up!! Shame... I think one of those would have really suited me...

Andrea

I've had one for years...lol fancy that!

I'd join you as Tosh as she's so cool, but I look nothing like her....

YAY!! We have a Tosh! That is so cool...don't worry about not looking like her. I look NOTHING like Gwen haha....only thing is....

I've changed my mind again, I want to be Owen! (Promise I won't change my mind again! ) I don't have the time, money or energy to be Jack.

.....Who's going to be Jack now? :poki::(

I might be able to fill in as Jack for you if you wanted. Just let me know when (I'll probably not be able to do it at a G-Mex though)

Sounds great!! We don't know what event we are doing it at yet but it will be next year sometime. I'll get Turkfox to add you onto the list.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey turk fox im rose i won first prize at collector mania midland as rose tyler and my mate the doctor and captain jack look so cool :dance:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flimdar/sets/72157604026496474/

Your friend who dressed as the Dr, honestly would make a great Ianto, you could have him walking hand in hand with your friend who dressed as Jack lol