George Sewell BOTH

John Reppion BOTH

Leah Moore BOTH

Shane Oakley SAT

BRYAN Talbot BOTH

hope that helps

Showmasters

Edited by Too Tall

Actually all guests who do photo shoots are doing both days, but are only doing the photo shoot one day.

The only one to do a photo shoot both days so far was Elijah Wood, and he was the one most in demand. So him doing a photo shoot both days made sense. I think while the other guests will be popular for photos, no one will be near Elijah in terms of the amount of photo shoot tickets sold.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Actually all guests who do photo shoots are doing both days, but are only doing the photo shoot one day.

Wait, if all guests who do photo shoots are doing both days, why are the Phelps Twins only doing Saturday? Unless it's all guests but them?

Wait, if all guests who do photo shoots are doing both days, why are the Phelps Twins only doing Saturday? Unless it's all guests but them?

Yes, that was an oversight of mine, sorry. It had slipped me that the Twins are doing a photo session, too. My apologies!

And an additional one:

Mattzo!!! MON

Awww, no photo for me then :dance: haha

In order to qualify for a photoshoot ticket for this you will need to purchase a ticket for a seperate event taking place on the Monday. Mattzo-Mania G-Mex will be held one day a year and will feature guests from the world of Mattzo (and possibly Emilie DeRavin). :YAHOO:

• Moderators

In order to qualify for a photoshoot ticket for this you will need to purchase a ticket for a seperate event taking place on the Monday. Mattzo-Mania G-Mex will be held one day a year and will feature guests from the world of Mattzo (and possibly Emilie DeRavin). :lol:

:lol: will he be doing a CD too? :P

there will be a photoshoot oppurtunity with myself and suzi on saturday night as always. :P

With you smoking, and Suzi on the floor? ^_^

In order to qualify for a photoshoot ticket for this you will need to purchase a ticket for a seperate event taking place on the Monday. Mattzo-Mania G-Mex will be held one day a year and will feature guests from the world of Mattzo (and possibly Emilie DeRavin). :P

:lol: will he be doing a CD too? :P

Mr. 'zo will be bringing along his latest album "Mattzo's Greatest Hits", featuring such chart-toppers as "I Love Emilie" and "I'm not stalking her, honest.", as well as the potential Christmas number one "It's Christmas Day in Mattzoland."

:lol: Mattzo-Mania.....didn't know anyone knew about it yet, promotion for the event isn't even underway!!

Emilie will be there though, camped outside her house last night, and she came out and said "I know who you are, and I know what you want!!" To which, I replied "You don't know the half of it love" :P

But yeah, we had a laugh from there and she's booked in now, and will be sitting in the newly decorated "Mattzo stand"

Her autograph will cost 20 English pounds.....with a further fiver for a posed photo!!!

You can get my auto for a cut-cost bargain of £2!!!!

So get yourself booked and enjoy the show!!! :P

Great news! In a further update for all you Mattzo-Mania attendees, I can now confirm that Mattzo's autograph will now cost one Twix. A photoshoot will cost you a bag of maltezers. Emilie is still £20. ^_^

• Showmasters Admin

Just a quick question I have looked every where and couldnt see comments on this. What days is Bonnie Piesse Signing?

many thanks

None of the guests (announced since this days thread was created) have confirmed days yet. I'm sure they will soon.

Edited by Too Tall

Hey Y'all!!

I have a question... well actually its 2 questions (yes, I know, I'm greedy) :poki:

Firstly: My best friend is taking her two boys for the youngest's birthday (a suprise) and they love the A-Team so we are going to pay for them to have a picture with the guys & the van, but she wants just one picture, with both of her children in the same picture - is the price £25 for the picture or does she have to pay extra to include her second child, and if so how much will it be? We'd like to book this photo op online prior to going if possible. :YAHOO:

Secondly: Will Kavan Smith be doing photos at all? :dance: He's not listed on the photos page (which usually means no). BUT when we went to the London Event the other week, when we actually got there, there were more guests doing photos than had been announced on the site (and because we got there kinda late & queued for over an hour to get in, we missed some of them)... so I just thought I'd ask! Only reason I'm going is to see Kavan, so a photo would be wonderful, :YAHOO: especially since as far as I know he hasn't done many of these events

Thanks

Jai

(And I promise the only question I have left is "where's the toilet?", which I shall no doubt be asking on the day, because I have a bladder the size of a pea, you can guarantee it) LOL.

Firstly: My best friend is taking her two boys for the youngest's birthday (a suprise) and they love the A-Team so we are going to pay for them to have a picture with the guys & the van, but she wants just one picture, with both of her children in the same picture - is the price £25 for the picture or does she have to pay extra to include her second child, and if so how much will it be? We'd like to book this photo op online prior to going if possible. :thumbup:

As far as I know and understand it, you will have to pay the same price again, for every person that is in the photo. So basically you have to pay twice. I do believe you will get two copies of the pics though because there will be two people in the pic.

Secondly: Will Kavan Smith be doing photos at all? :YAHOO: He's not listed on the photos page (which usually means no). BUT when we went to the London Event the other week, when we actually got there, there were more guests doing photos than had been announced on the site (and because we got there kinda late & queued for over an hour to get in, we missed some of them)... so I just thought I'd ask! Only reason I'm going is to see Kavan, so a photo would be wonderful, :YAHOO: especially since as far as I know he hasn't done many of these events

If he's not listed in the photos page then doubtful. You could always ask for photo when he signs autographs. However, there may be restrictions on the day.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Nighthawk!! Much appreciated, I will pass on the info about the kids ATeam picture to my friend & let her decide whether she really wants to have over £50 or not!

Cheers!!

Jai xx

For future reference do check the FAQ

Specifically 2.5 - Photo session FAQ: as your questions are answered there.

The Phelps twins are only there Sat that really does suck, now i have to bring my daughter. So much for me and hubby having day to ourselves.

Go on Sm try and pursuade to come Sun.

:YAHOO:

Yeah it would be cool if they could come on suday, as thats the only day i can make it. If not theres still some good guests to see.

Edited by golden_lizzy_