Torchwood - LATEST EPISODE

RainbowDisney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/

go to this sight! it has all the torchwood declassified eps! Russell T Davies jokes that the reason for the captin jack(s) love story is, who would captin jack most likely fall in love with?.........HIMSELF! haha

Yeah, well it's all very well having an 'in joke' with himself....but when it's an episode that starts off really well, with a good plot, then the writer inserts * in joke* it all goes completely 'spam up' IMO...I mean, to suddenly 'Come out' in the middle of a Ballroom full of ppl in the 1940s just wouldn't have happened...

If he wanted to have a joke like that, then why not have a complete episode with the so called love story...and just concentrate on that, and call the Episode something like: 'Love's reflection'and tell more of the early side of Jack's character, and what happened in the war etc., rather than trying to lump it in the middle of something else, thus making the whole thing a total balls up? To me it just didn't work in the context of the Time Rift storyline, but looked like another case of well Torchwood is for adults, so let me just throw in some more mindless, no point to the plot...SEX!

* End of rant*

Edited by Mich

i watched the last two episodes last night n enjoyed them

i'm glad jack went back n kissed jack it was really sweet. wasnt too keen on the jack n ianto kiss but thats just coz it was gareth lol (now remember him saying it was wierd filming scenes with a love interest later on in the series)

also didnt like the big monster at the end - it just looked out of place n soo fake that it spoilt the episode in my opinion

n there has to be a second series

go to this sight! it has all the torchwood declassified eps! Russell T Davies jokes that the reason for the captin jack(s) love story is, who would captin jack most likely fall in love with?.........HIMSELF! haha

Yeah, well it's all very well having an 'in joke' with himself....but when it's an episode that starts off really well, with a good plot, then the writer inserts * in joke* it all goes completely 'spam up' IMO...I mean, to suddenly 'Come out' in the middle of a Ballroom full of ppl in the 1940s just wouldn't have happened...

If he wanted to have a joke like that, then why not have a complete episode with the so called love story...and just concentrate on that, and call the Episode something like: 'Love's reflection'and tell more of the early side of Jack's character, and what happened in the war etc., rather than trying to lump it in the middle of something else, thus making the whole thing a total balls up? To me it just didn't work in the context of the Time Rift storyline, but looked like another case of well Torchwood is for adults, so let me just throw in some more mindless, no point to the plot...SEX!

* End of rant*

haha yeah i get ur point! i wasnt arguining with you before i just thought it might answer sum of ur questions!

* End of rant*

haha yeah i get ur point! i wasnt arguining with you before i just thought it might answer sum of ur questions!

Hey Hun

* End of rant*

Hey Hun

hey hows u?

* End of rant*

Hey Hun

hey hows u?

Nah, not ranting at you Hun....Just at the V.Poor episode.... :spew::D

Edited by Mich

* End of rant*

Hey Hun

hey hows u?

Nah, not ranting at you Hun....Just at the V.Poor episode.... :wub::dance:

haha yeah i watched it again and it is a confusing episode!

* End of rant*

Hey Hun

hey hows u?

Fantastic hope your okay

• 2 weeks later...