New Website ..... Work in progress

Hr Nielsen

I'd like to see loads more rebel troopers. Does anyone know of any people that played the Endor soldiers? I've never seen one of them do a show. I'd also like to see Toby Longsworth (think that was his name) as he didn't show last time and also Margret Townsend, who played the market trader in EP1 i believe.

Dannyboy, what are you saying? The first 2 Naboo soldiers?

At the previous Empire Day we met Mike Savva, David Sexton and Peter House, all Naboo Soldiers/Pilot in The Phantom Menace.

Naboo Guards and Naboo Soldiers wore different uniforms! Look at the corresponding action figures.

Although, according to the Naboo Soldiers photo posted up at convention-guests, M Savva was also a Soldier aswell as a Guard in TPM (red uniform, foreground)

I'd like to see loads more rebel troopers. Does anyone know of any people that played the Endor soldiers? I've never seen one of them do a show. I'd also like to see Toby Longsworth (think that was his name) as he didn't show last time and also Margret Townsend, who played the market trader in EP1 i believe.

You mean Toby Longworth and Margaret Towner.

You mean Toby Longworth and Margaret Towner.

Yeah, sorry, could't quite remember their names off the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...