Dude, I'm so there

jamielynch2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
me too. tho i can't really miss it as i live in MK

lucky. :wub: I live in Wales and have got to travel mileeeeeees to come! lol.. I always will travel that long though. Do you live far from the centre?

x

no just about 5 minutes by car but parking that weekend is always a nightmare.

lucky. :smile: I live in Wales and have got to travel mileeeeeees to come! lol.. I always will travel that long though. Do you live far from the centre?

x

I can imagine. lol. Well i either get dropped off or get there somehow lol. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

lucky. :whistling: I live in Wales and have got to travel mileeeeeees to come! lol.. I always will travel that long though. Do you live far from the centre?

x

I can imagine. lol. Well i either get dropped off or get there somehow lol. :thumbup:

I live in London, So Im proberly just going to drive down everyday, You said it gets mad to park !! Im proberly hoping to be in MK and park up by 6-7 am every morning ?? Is that too early ?? What time do the car parks open ?? where is the bast place to park the is not going to work out to expensive every day ??

!! ANY HELP WOULD BE BRILLIENT !!

• 2 weeks later...

I live in London, So Im proberly just going to drive down everyday, You said it gets mad to park !! Im proberly hoping to be in MK and park up by 6-7 am every morning ?? Is that too early ?? What time do the car parks open ?? where is the bast place to park the is not going to work out to expensive every day ??

!! ANY HELP WOULD BE BRILLIENT !!

Theres details of parking in CMK at http://www.mkweb.co.uk/parking/home.asp , and a map of the parking spaces at http://www.mkweb.co.uk/parkingmap/home.asp . You should be able to find a free space if your early, but it might be 5-10 mins walk from Middleton Hall. Aviod parking on the surrounding housing estates, especially south of the Xscape building.

• 2 weeks later...