ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Charisma

Thats better than nothing for now thanks sweetie!! You're ever so helpful ;) Hopefully SM will let us know what they're planning... do you think me getting there that early will let me meet all 3 plus lots others? xx

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

For some reason i have been to most of these cons over the years and now my mind goes blank!

I am looking at getting an early bird ticket for both days, however my question is

'Are virtual queue tickets given out when the doors open for early bird or do I then queue inside for them to start being given out at regular opening time?'

Cheers

Hi everyone :smile: (I'm sorry if my question is in the wrong place)

I just missed being able to buy tickets online for Sunday the 2nd; will I be able to buy tickets on the door? will there be enough left? I'd hate to come all the way down and not get in... :o

Hi everyone :o (I'm sorry if my question is in the wrong place)

I just missed being able to buy tickets online for Sunday the 2nd; will I be able to buy tickets on the door? will there be enough left? I'd hate to come all the way down and not get in... :smile:

Yes, tickets for entering can be bought at the door. However photoshoot tickets may be sold out.

Hey there,

Could anyone help with my question below?

Thanks

Hey

For some reason i have been to most of these cons over the years and now my mind goes blank!

I am looking at getting an early bird ticket for both days, however my question is

'Are virtual queue tickets given out when the doors open for early bird or do I then queue inside for them to start being given out at regular opening time?'

Cheers

Hi everyone :P (I'm sorry if my question is in the wrong place)

I just missed being able to buy tickets online for Sunday the 2nd; will I be able to buy tickets on the door? will there be enough left? I'd hate to come all the way down and not get in... :D

Yes, tickets for entering can be bought at the door. However photoshoot tickets may be sold out.

Yep there'll definitely be entry tickets, I don't think they run out! :D

Thanks guys :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

I have update the guests list.

The days should now be pretty much 100%, there may be one or two of the prices out by £5 as some have not been confirmed yet and there for are still only estimates at this time.

The Quad guests will be attending both days.

I have update the guests list.

The days should now be pretty much 100%, there may be one or two of the prices out by £5 as some have not been confirmed yet and there for are still only estimates at this time.

Add all that up in Excel and it works out almost £1000, if you wanted one of each guest.

I was wondering if anyone is going to meet john altman or Billy West,or anyone else from the Quadrophenia or futurama cast,and if you'd like to meet up ? Im going to meet John and Billy.Thats if there is somewhere where we could meet up : )

• Showmasters Admin

It really depends how long the queue is. People start queuing from very early and so by 9am there is a very long queue. If it's anything like last year (which it will be, if not worse) then if you get there at 9am you'll have around 1000+ in front of you. It'll be about 9:20am by the time you get in.

It really depends how long the queue is. People start queuing from very early and so by 9am there is a very long queue. If it's anything like last year (which it will be, if not worse) then if you get there at 9am you'll have around 1000+ in front of you. It'll be about 9:20am by the time you get in.

Really 20 past is ok, I thought you where going to say 10 or 11 lol, I was going to be like jeez get there really early lol but I am trying to get there between 8:30/9am really as I only live outside London.

• Showmasters Admin

The hall is a kind of horse-shoe shape, with most of the guest signings and talks taking place down the right hand side (as you come off the main escalators). Just follow the hall around to the end and look for the big guest boards!

Hey guys, this is my first con so i just want to make sure i plan everything ok,

I'm going down on Sunday and plan to buy an early bird ticket on the day, i'm aiming to get there for 9am, just wondering roughly what time i'd expect to get in by? Is getting there an hour in advance enough?? based on past cons.

thanks for any help! :)

Edited by nats1602