ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Charisma

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

re: this topic in the c11 section - http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1083753 - you may want to change the wording of your "free 8x10s" Q/A slightly :D

I would have posted this appropriately in the C11/C12 section but couldn't spie the thread!

surfy sah xx

Thanks that is on my list :P

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

No it's not a stupid question.

Showmasters have only ever had a show party at Collectormania in MK. I believe the reason for not having one in London has always been finding a venue at a price that won't mean that SM have to charge £40+ a ticket just to break even.

Under the type of cards (i.e. debit/credit cards) you have listed which you can use to pay for things in the online shop, such as tickets to the event etc, you have not listed maestro.

Most places to accept that now but was just double checking you do.

Please could you confirm this for me as I hate credit cards, don't have a debit card, so only have a mastro card which I could use for internet stuff like buying my early bird tickets for my fiance and I to LFACC.

Sorry if Maestro is on there and I just didn't notice it :D

:blink:

LLAP :poki:

Edited by zebredy

Maestro is now in the drop down of card types on the payment screen so I can only assume you can now use it.

Thanks, that makes my life a whole lot easier...

:blink:

LLAP :poki:

Edited by zebredy

• Showmasters Admin

I was just wondering, I was looking on the earl's court website; and LFCC isn't down in their calender?

any ideas on this?

I can't explain why the EC website hasn't been updated.

All I can do is assure you that LFCC IS going ahead on the 1st-2nd September 2007. Contracts are signed, floor plans are being finalised, crew are soon going to be sent request e-mails. Trust me it's happening.

Maestro is now in the drop down of card types on the payment screen so I can only assume you can now use it.

You can actually use most of the cards available - it's NOT the online shop that processed the cards, it's me.... I have to to do them manually - the shop only "reserves" your ticket so to speak.

So if there is a problem with the card you use, I email out to you and let you know.

If you're unsure, you only have to email in and ask.

I can't explain why the EC website hasn't been updated.

All I can do is assure you that LFCC IS going ahead on the 1st-2nd September 2007. Contracts are signed, floor plans are being finalised, crew are soon going to be sent request e-mails. Trust me it's happening.

Oh, ok cool, just was a bit worried as I was gonna book the hotel but the room's non-refundable. Great stuff :)

Hi I'm coming mainly to meet Ms Mary McDonnell, I noticed on the shop her photo session has her name is dpwn as Mary McDonald, might seem stupid to ask but I am assuming this is a typo, as Ive booked my ticket already! Also the card used was my fathers and is being wsent to a different shipping address will this be a problem? I have recieved a confirmation email, does that mean I am guarenteed a picture with her, do I bring this emial with me and do I have to exchange it for a ticket or just take it to the photo session. I'm assuming times will be confirmed nearer the time. Sorry if you covered this in the above I couldn't see it. Also thr main page says Earls Court one but it says here Earls Court 2 is there a diff?..Im so dumb!! Many Thanks!

Edited by firstlady1408

• Moderators

- You'll get a ticket sent to you, approx 2 weeks before the event I believe they aim to send them out, and yes they do get through all the photos they've sold. Times will be posted on here when they're finalised.

- Yes, there's a difference between EC1 and EC2. I believe it changed when the date changed, and the website will be right.

- We're all assuming McDonald is a typo, or else people will be in for a big surprise lol

- The shipping address I'm not quite sure about but if there's any problems I'm sure they'll contact you.

Yes, there's a difference between EC1 and EC2. I believe it changed when the date changed, and the website will be right.

- We're all assuming McDonald is a typo, or else people will be in for a big surprise lol

- The shipping address I'm not quite sure about but if there's any problems I'm sure they'll contact you.

Thanks for the help! :YAHOO: So it will be in EC1, as on the main page then. Thanks again! Edited by firstlady1408

Hi,

This will be my first con, so I'm not too sure on how everything works. I'm hoping to purchase a photo session with Hayden Panettiere when they are put up, as well as an autograph ticket, but I was wondering if the photo of me and her together would be ready in time to get her to sign it?? I've looked around, and most people say photos will be ready for collection at the end of the day... Does anyone know when exactly this would be? and If I'd have time to wait for the photo to be printed AND get her to sign it afterwards??

Also, if I was to get a VT ticket at the start of the day and say was number 120, if i miss my group time to go in the real queue can i still go even if they're on, say, numbers 200-230.

I hope this is clear?

thanks for any help :)

The times for the photo sessions haven't been announced yet. If Hayden's session will be late in the day you'll be runing pretty close to get the picture signed the same day. When the picture will be back depends on the amount of pictures that have to be printed, so nobody can really tell you in advance.

If you get a VQ ticket you can join the queue any time after your number has been called. There is no specific group time that you must make.

• Showmasters Admin

So you know you can not buy autograph tickets in advance. You go to the queue and get your vitrual ticket and then you pay for your autographs when you join the real queue.

The photos usually come back about 2 hours after the shoot ends, so as QS says it will depend when her shoot is. If it's at 11am you'll be fine, if it's at 3pm you may have problems.

If you read this FAQ about VTs you'll see that you "can't" miss your turn. We always call from 1 to whatever. So even at 4pm if we're calling 1 to 800 and you have ticket 120 you are fine to join the queue. Your ticket is between 1 and 800.

• Showmasters Admin

Guest lists update with latest guests announcements.

According to my list we have 68 plus the Blake Seven Audio signing.

Also there are 3 extra guests, the creators of the new Transformers comic will be signing on Saturday of LFCC.

Hum.. just noticed there is no "weekend" pass option. I've decided to go both days (16 guests erk!) - so it means ordering four seperate saturday and four seperate sunday tickets... (me and 3 friends) oh well :D

Edited by be_insane

• Showmasters Admin

Hum.. just noticed there is no "weekend" pass option. I've decided to go both days (16 guests erk!) - so it means ordering four seperate saturday and four seperate sunday tickets... (me and 3 friends) oh well :wub:

Sorry but there are no weekend passes (apart from Gold Passes). You will need to buy Saturday and Sunday tickets.

Guest lists update with latest guests announcements.

According to my list we have 68 plus the Blake Seven Audio signing.

Any chance the price list will actually get an update?

SM are a bit busy right now sorting out after MM. But I'm sure it will get update in the next week or so.

My price list in the FAQ is usually over 95% correct. I'm usually only out by £5 on one or two guests.