Sign in to follow this  
Spike's dream date

Season 3 downloads

Does anyone know where I can download Season 3 episodes easily without having to install lots of software onto my PC please? I'm not very technically-minded so it needs to be something simple. Lol

Ta

Or maybe someone has the episodes and could email them to me? I would be very grateful :)

I'm afraid we can't allow copyrighted stuff to actually be linked here.

If you can contact each other by email or anything then do it that way.

There are obviously torrent sites, or Live Journal communities, so if you have friends on there, ask them or check their profiles ^_^

Ah ok, but I dont want to post my email address on here and we can't PM on this site, so what do we do?

Spike, if you're happy to post your email address I'll email you the link for episode 1.

Edited by jacksparrowsmistress

You can buy them on ebay - you can usually have it on dvd within 48 hours of US broadcast .....

You can buy them on ebay - you can usually have it on dvd within 48 hours of US broadcast .....

Why buy them when they're free to download on torrent and other places? I have a feeling that you can buy the episodes through itunes too (but that may only be for US viewers).

I don't want to buy them when they are available for free. I found the torrent ones but not really sure what I have to do with them. Also I don't know how to watch avi files. Hmm.....I'm a bit confused (not difficult lol).

Ta

Edited by Spike's dream date

Spike, I've emailed you so you can delete your message or your email. I'm going to have to reupload the eps, they expired I think, but I dont mind doing it again. I've also emailed instructions on how to watch avi files.

Any chance you could email me the link for Lost ep1 as well (email add in sig) and any more info as to where I could get the rest, cos I'm damn impatient and can't wait til it's on in the UK.

I assumed I could get it the same way I get Prison Break but apparently they've all been removed due to copyright.

I'm going to lock this now as I don't want to encourage a mass 'download' discussion/request topic really :o

To be honest, the relevant information can be Googled and found pretty easily - torrent sites, journal communities etc.