Queueing At Ring Con

elijah44

Most SM events tend to have the virtual queue system so I would assume this one will as well.

Everything gets a bit congested otherwise with one long queue

I am hoping it will be like Ring*Con in Germany - your seats are numbered and you go up when your block is called so the sooner you book your tickets the quicker you will go up. Plus it stops the stampeeds!

But having said that it's only speculation that we talk here seeing as nothing has been officially announced, though I am sure Showmasters are well aware of what works and what doesn't :blink:

L x

Most SM events tend to have the virtual queue system so I would assume this one will as well.

Everything gets a bit congested otherwise with one long queue

I am hoping it will be like Ring*Con in Germany - your seats are numbered and you go up when your block is called so the sooner you book your tickets the quicker you will go up. Plus it stops the stampeeds!

But having said that it's only speculation that we talk here seeing as nothing has been officially announced, though I am sure Showmasters are well aware of what works and what doesn't :lol:

L x

is that the same systom as London Film And Comic Con? if it is, then i think thats a great way of getting as many people through as possible, although if it wasn't for a man called troy who was crewing with Elijah Wood, we wouldn't of got through to meet Elijah Wood. We were very lucky:) hopefully this time every one will get to meet the people they wan't, im sure they will as quite alot of people go on both days, i only went on the saturday so:) but anyway hope the systom's like LFACC was, was good:)

and I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD ALWAYS 4EVA, how are ya? long time no see:) im bak for good now x

Edited by Xx-Elijah Wood Fan-xX

oh i really didnt know that:S what are con's like then, only been to LFACC. do they sign stuff 4 you? at ring con, do the celebs walk around nd stuff? btw r u a Elijah Fan 2 or just all hobbits?:smile:

Edited by I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA

oh i really didnt know that:S what are con's like then, only been to LFACC. do they sign stuff 4 you? at ring con, do the celebs walk around nd stuff? btw r u a Elijah Fan 2 or just all hobbits?:smile:

Cons generally differ to signing events in that between signing sessions guests do Q&A sessions or talks or workshops and other invited speakers do talks and workshop items as part of the programme so that there should always be something going on that people can go to or get involved in. There's also usually an art show and costume masquerade that attendees can put stuff into or put themselves into plus parties or meals with guests in the evenings.

oh i really didnt know that:S what are con's like then, only been to LFACC. do they sign stuff 4 you? at ring con, do the celebs walk around nd stuff? btw r u a Elijah Fan 2 or just all hobbits?:YAHOO:

Cons generally differ to signing events in that between signing sessions guests do Q&A sessions or talks or workshops and other invited speakers do talks and workshop items as part of the programme so that there should always be something going on that people can go to or get involved in. There's also usually an art show and costume masquerade that attendees can put stuff into or put themselves into plus parties or meals with guests in the evenings.

And they are bloody good fun!!