setting up look a like agency

finalfrontier

do you have a great costume i have set up a agency to attend events in your area why not contact me with a photo of you in full costume and i will add you to my website

www.heroes4hire.biz

on average birthday party pay £15 hour plus costs

thanks

Edited by finalfrontier

do you have a great costume i have set up a agency to attend events in your area why not contact me with a photo of you in full costume and i will add you to my website

www.heroes4hire.biz

on average birthday party pay ?15 hour plus costs

thanks

up load a photo does he have captain jack outfit?

www.heroes4hire.biz

on average birthday party pay ?15 hour plus costs

thanks

up load a photo does he have captain jack outfit?

great photos thanks very much catwomen will make it to our website please send over a few more pictures of this costume so i can put them on your page

• 3 weeks later...

Allo there, could you use a Johnny Depp looka like? I mainly do Cpt Jack Sparrow but have some of Johnnys other characters aswell. I will also consider working as Mr Depp himself. I am currently looking for representation and have done three bookings thus far. The first two were for charity and the most recent was a favour to a friend. All my costumes are currently being reconstructed so that they are replicas. If interested please feel free to email me at jackcutler@hotmail.co.uk. I look forward to hearingfrom you.

Cpt Jack

th_beach9b.jpg

th_beach5.jpg

Willy Wonka

th_Wonka.jpg

As Johnny

th_medown.jpg

As myself

th_Depp8.jpg

others that have yet to be photographed, Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow), Edward Scissorhands, Agent Sands (Once upon a time in Mexico)

As myself

th_Depp8.jpg

Oh, in this pic you also look like Gary Oldman...You'd make a REALLY good Dracula:

http://www52.tok2.com/home/spaceman/movie/...Dracula/004.jpg

I was thinking that last night that he looks so much like Gary Oldman be cool to see dracula at one of the future CM's.

I could dress up as Mina or Lucy :::hint hint hint::: :poki:

As myself

th_Depp8.jpg

Oh, in this pic you also look like Gary Oldman...You'd make a REALLY good Dracula:

http://www52.tok2.com/home/spaceman/movie/...Dracula/004.jpg

He is indeed considering that as a costume

Mmm I'm thinking Sirius Black! :YAHOO:

OOhhhhhhh I SAW you at G-mex3!! I was hunting you at the end to see if you'd let me take a piccie!!! Will you be going to G-mex 3? That was a fab costume... Been trying to convince Joesgirl to go in costume next time as well as some folks from work....

So far she's said no to the Wizard of Oz characters ;-)

My brother has had some really nice pics done so I'll post some when I get the chance.

what a shame you should have emailed me directly i have a event this week for ntl and got a jake sparrow coming from another agency good rate of pay £300 a day for 5 days

i will get incontact soon for more detaied photos of jake sparrow

thanks

My brother has had some really nice pics done so I'll post some when I get the chance.

what a shame you should have emailed me directly i have a event this week for ntl and got a jake sparrow coming from another agency good rate of pay £300 a day for 5 days

thanks

I believe he did. He is still interested in joining. If you would like I will get him to send in more detailed pics of his Sparrow. I took a whole load of really good ones which he should have on disc.

I only really look like Legolas or Gwen Stephani.

thanks

I believe he did. He is still interested in joining. If you would like I will get him to send in more detailed pics of his Sparrow. I took a whole load of really good ones which he should have on disc.

Or Lucius Malfoy! I think you look alot like him! :P

thanks

Or Lucius Malfoy! I think you look alot like him! :blink:

I didn't think I did. I just did the costume cos I had the hair and hes my fav character.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, having problems accessing your web sight, do you have email?

some updates,

th_conpics064.jpg

New Sparrow kit

th_conpics069.jpg

th_conpics074.jpg

Edward Scissorhands

th_conpics078.jpg

Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow

th_conpics041.jpg

Agent Sands from Once upon a time in mexico

I shall keep attempting to get in contact, my email is jackcutler@hotmail.co.uk